Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: MSBS - new Polish assault rifle

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapopo View Post
    Using AR15 mags is a good thing. Having lived through the ban over here from 94-2004 I understand the advantage of standard mags. Plus AR15 mag weakness are very overstated. Pmags work great and USGI mags also work fine in my experience.
    Pat
    Keep in mind that AR15 mags are not standard here and nobody manufactures any AR15 magazines here. Being dependent from imported magazines is not good choice and making own, working AR15 magazine is not easy task. Wiser would be to design own magazine and have conversion magwells, like CZ Bren.

AR15 magazine weakness are overstated for people used to them, but for people who use quality AK-style magazines, AR15 magazine is just box full of disasters. That being said, I prefer to use AR15 style magazines in my rifles, AR or AK pattern, but I use them mostly for sporting and training purpose.
    Last edited by montrala; 12-05-12 at 06:30.
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by montrala View Post
    Thanks, but this wanted me to install some s....tware and I do not take any chances
    That was Youtube if you have a Link or account to it in Poland just search for "dragon Wasp" it should pull up I think SyFYy's web site Might have it on there too.

I was banging My head trying to figure out what that was during the show ACR or Scar? and then saw this thread.
    I wonder how they got them? seems they had a few SBR Sigs too and of course you had some great SyFy Moments of people shooting at the creatures with No magazine in their weapons .

NRA Member

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by warpigM-4 View Post
    I was banging My head trying to figure out what that was during the show ACR or Scar? and then saw this thread.
    I watched trailer and saw lot of SCARs, some SIG55x and G36. Zero MSBS content there.
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

Feedback Score
    Reviving thread as MSBS moves froward. First rifles in standard and grenade launcher configurations will start delivery next year. Also 200 special version rifles will be made for Honor Guard, to replace SKS rifles. This version introduced longer handguard, that migrates back as an option to "combat" rifle.

Below is video from FB Rdaom with MSBS promo (they have on channel also Beryl promo and history and today of FB Radom with nice part on how they manufacture toward end of video). Enjoy!

Last edited by montrala; 09-08-14 at 15:40.
    Montrala

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    That was an entertaining promo video. So when are they shipping stateside?
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    When "assault weapon import ban is lifted"?

FB Radom is in process of establishing FB Radom USA. They will sell Beryl (Archer) in US and maybe they will find a way to bring MSBS as well. In Poland civi version is practically confirmed, but will not happen until Army will buy first batches.
    Montrala

Feedback Score
    Replacing the SKS is probably a good call!
    I do videos with my Tavor: www.youtube.com/user/WildGunmenOsborne

Feedback Score
    It is only a ceremonial rifle, but definitely it is better to have Polish one, designed and made here, than Russian one. Ceremonial rifles got steel buttpad, fixed stock, longer handguard, polished knife-bayonet and 10 rounds magazines.
    Montrala

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    "but definitely it is better to have Polish one, designed and made here, than Russian one."

Hell yeah

Not to get too off topic, but is there any news on FB Radom USA?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Sweet video... but... why the grippod at 30s?
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast