Thread: SPF preban Colt 16" flattop... PRICE DROPPED spf

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

SPF preban Colt 16" flattop... PRICE DROPPED spf

This rifle is sold pending funds............

I have a preban Colt that has had extensive work done to it. The receiver is marked as a sporter hbar and as such had a heavy barrel. I had the barrel turned down to .65 under the handguard, front site base shaved, and refinished by Drew at War Rifles. It is now balanced sweetly and not front heavy.
    The muzzle device is a PWS FFC 556. There is a 12"JP Vtac freefloat tube on the rifle.
    Accessories on the lower include a JP adjustable match trigger, Magpul ASAP plate, Magpul MIAD grip, Vltor imod stock and Vltor receiver extension.
    This rifle uses the Colt large front takedown pin upper and as such, will only be compatible with uppers of that same design. The lower receiver has the Colt auto sear block so it has to use a shaved bolt carrier.
    I paid entirely too much for this rifle during the ban as a stock rifle and have put a good bit of money into it since then. I don't want to do the math... it's bad. I know I can't get out of it what I have in it, but it needs to go.
    The rifle shoots great and is only on the market because I have built another rifle and taken the optic from this rifle, for it.
    I am a little challenged when it comes to posting pics, but if you would like to see some, pm me your email address and I can send them to you.
    I am asking $1200 for this rifle. The is over $700 alone in the modifications, all tastefully and professionally done. This is a great shooter and feels good in the hand.
    I will entertain all trade offers: ammo, guns, optics... what do you have?
    This rifle is posted on multiple forums so time stamp on pm will apply.
    Last edited by Breadman; 09-10-12 at 16:27. Reason: added info and dropped price

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Last edited by Breadman; 08-22-12 at 05:23. Reason: added this info to post

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Bump and price reduction... Now $1300 plus shipping.
    Last edited by Breadman; 08-22-12 at 05:24. Reason: changed terms

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Price dropped to $1200, buyer pays shipping.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    bump ttt