Thread: Atomic dog holsters no response!?

Feedback Score

Atomic dog holsters no response!?

So I ordered an atomic dog mag pouch on 4th of July. Waited about two weeks then emailed Brian asking for a status no response. I then emailed again about two weeks ago and still no response. Has anyone heard anything or received any thing from the guys at atomic dog? I'm starting to get worried.

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I had a communication issue with them last year. Long story short, as my gear was about to be made they we in the process of moving facilities, along with some email switches. It took a while to hear back from them, but in the end they made contact and all was well.

I too was a bit concerned at the time, but they are good folks that are pretty busy. Not an excuse in their stead, just a reality of a small business that gets flooded with orders.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    I'm hoping it's something along those lines.

Feedback Score
    Their lead times are accurate. I ordered a single pouch around Apr 20th and it took 8 weeks.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Hello everyone, Brian from Atomic Dog here.

I have to apologize to everyone and Michael, you are not the only one who is waiting on a response. I spent a few days in the hospital and decided it was time to delegate some of the business tasks I normally handle myself, email being one of them (no internet in the hospital). This was obviously a mistake as I am just finding out. You didn't list your order number but I am working through the emails now. Be patient, there are a lot of them but I will get everything sorted by the end of the day.

Thanks,

~Brian
    My name is Brian, I own Atomic Dog Holsters