Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Troy Delta Battle Rail shipping - Any feedback?

Feedback Score
    I don't know which is worse the moron who started the anti-tube comments or the other f*ckn morons who responded to him. BTW take your homo bullshit to pm.

So do any ADULTS have info on the Troy rail?

Feedback Score
    Whoa... Look out for this guy....

I'm kinda curious about Troy adding what looks like another lockup bolt to the barrel nut area and whether or not it adds structural integrity. Furthermore, if it does, will it find it's way onto the Alpha tube?
    “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” Khalil Gibran

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DasBulk View Post

I'm kinda curious about Troy adding what looks like another lockup bolt to the barrel nut area and whether or not it adds structural integrity. Furthermore, if it does, will it find it's way onto the Alpha tube?
    not sure how to answer this:i already have one(alpha rail-new style) on another build.there are lock up wedges that secure to the barrel nut as you implied.it is very sturdy and completely free floats the barrel.as to structural integrity,i don`t know what it may do if anything.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DasBulk View Post

No, you probably will not see it on the Alpha rails.

Why?

The Delta rail is a two-piece rail system, and you need those extra bolts to hold it together and maintain the zero on the top rail.

This is a problem you don't have to worry about on the Alpha rails, as they are one-piece.

Feedback Score
    Ah. I see now.
    I had it going together differently in my head. Thinking of it now, it wouldn't work like I had it figured without removing the FSB.

I see now its a clamshell/lateral seem tube.
    Last edited by DasBulk; 08-31-12 at 22:25.
    “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” Khalil Gibran

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    NEWSFLASH- if you don't like a particular handguard or rail then that's your problem. But, don't start shitting all over someone elses thread. Let's keep this on track, shall we?

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxman7 View Post
    Check out post #14919 in the pic thread. Might want to PM that guy.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=642&page=746

-Jax
    I'm sorry, there's pictures past 14901???

I never noticed

never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Bcm hates tubes as well.

Attachment 13426

sent from mah gun,using my sights

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ra2bach View Post
    I'm sorry, there's pictures past 14901???

I never noticed

Just blew Dr. Pepper out of my nose!

Good point! Junkie and Cameron have got me 'inspecting' those gorgeous AR's in the pic thread.

I need to either get some tattoos or spend some time in New Zealand because whatever I am doing....it ain't working!

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    I got a hand guard on my carbine, but I like the idea of the free float on a "tack driver" soon I want an ar like that so I am interested in this as well. Hope that did not sound too gay.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast