Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Troy Delta Battle Rail shipping - Any feedback?

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    My friend is a Troy distributor. He does not have any yet. I am looking to build a light weight upper with a front sight post and the Delta looked promising except for the D-ring issue.

On another note, I have seen the Alpha, Bravo and Delta....
    What happened to Charlie?
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    I'm digging it....just put it on:

Feedback Score
    Anyone have any feedback yet? Anyone know the weight? How about the rotary clamping system seem solid?
    JOHN 3:16

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by crowkiller View Post
    Anyone have any feedback yet? Anyone know the weight? How about the rotary clamping system seem solid?
    i love it. don't know the weight (i would bet its a tad heavier than a 13" alpha rail), but it definitely feels light. the clamping system is rock-solid.

Feedback Score
    I like mine, I only have had it out to the range once. Locks up tight and easy to install, though for some reason it makes me want to rest my left thumb on the fsb when I use a short vertical grip.

Feedback Score
    Thanks guys! I emailed Troy and they said the weight of the Delta BattleRail is 10.91 oz.
    JOHN 3:16

Feedback Score

Troy Charlie drop in extended carbine length

I just ordered the Troy Charlie rail from Primary Arms and it will arrive on Friday. I have yet to see any real reviews or specs on this rail so I will be posting some info about it when I get it and another after I shoot with it. I was torn between the Charlie and Delta rail but I went with the Charlie because it was in stock. I know that this isn't the way to purchase things but honestly it was all I could do to feed my addiction to add accessories to my Colt LE6920. I have a cheap reflex sight (Sightmark) on it that has 4 reticles and so far has held up very well. I am very excited about getng this rail system for its looks and also functionality. I was also looking at the Samson EVO extended system but I didn't want to have to take off thr bayonet lug which I was told by Samson that I would have to do. I have no tools and usually just take my weapons to a local gunsmith who only charges $30 for 1/2 hour. I will probably do the same for this even though it is pretty straightforward. All I need to have done is remove the swivel and attach to the existing barrel nut. Anyways, I will post after I receive it and let you know whatits like. I can't believe I can't fin any reviews other than the Troy video that doesn't tell much.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Any more input on the Troy Delta rail? I'm looking at FSB cutout rails and think it's between the Troy Delta and the Centurion C4.
    Last edited by sva01; 12-21-12 at 13:09.

Feedback Score

charlie rail

I had it put on 3 days ago and I love it! It looks great but I haven't shot it yet. The rail feels incredibly solid as in it does not even budge which I and everyone else was worried about. I had a local gun shop put it on because I could t take off the front swivel sling. I figured I would just have them put it on while they were at it. They charged me $45 which seemed more than reasonable. I liked knowing it was installed by a pro and not by someone who knows little about modifications, like myself! The only thing that had me thinking about getting the Delta was the weight of it. It doesn't say anywhere that I could find how much it weighs. I called Troy and they said the Charlie was 24oz vs 13oz for the Delta. It is a noticeable difference but unless you plan on walking around with it for long periods of time, like from your house to wherever the meeting place would be in the event of zombie apocalypse, you should be good. I will follow up after I take it to the range but it looks and feels incredible. I would post a pic but I don't know how. It keeps asking for a url and I have it on my phone in the picture album. Any suggestions?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Has anyone shot/ran a course with this ? I am a fan and would like any feedback before I purchase.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast