Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Troy Delta Battle Rail shipping - Any feedback?

Feedback Score
    Figured I'd add some install pic's.

Inside lower parts is kind of a push and twist to get behind the barrel nut[/IMG]

This shows the clamps

Shows how the top half fits in the bottom

Now what to do with this..

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Is there any play or movement once installed?

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    I got mine in about a week ago. The deltarail is AWESOME. Lightweight, easy to install, streamlined. Seriously, get this rail!
    Ill post pics when i can get some. Too much snow outside.

Feedback Score
    None, seems very solid.

Feedback Score
    I've been using one for about 4 months now.

Pretty happy with it overall, but the front end where the FSB is tends to get pretty hot. The Delta rail doesn't provide much heat protection. Other than that, love this thing.

Feedback Score
    I just got my Delta rail this past week. Installed VERY easily and quickly. Mounted my TLR-1 in front of the front sight just like Kilo's pic. The only thing I need to add is a front sling mount and then keep it slick. I don't need the quad rail cheese grater or any other bolt on accessories.

There's no movement that I can tell, but I haven't taken it shooting yet and since I don't have the sling installed can't tell how it'll impact my accuracy when using the sling (yes I'm a old school sling shooter). I've got an Appleseed Known Distance shoot next month so will know more about that at 400 meters.

Feedback Score
    Thanks to sdelam and Kilo for their photos/comments and the comments from other Delta rail owners. I'll be picking one of these up soon, now.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think the tube is a natural evolution of the railed handguard. Most guys buy curved rail protectors that effectively turn their railed handguards into a tube.

The fact is, you only want rails where something is attached, because they are uncomfortable to hold on to, so these new modular tubes are great. Put rails where you need them, save the weight, and have a more comfortable hand guard.

I would challenge anybody to point out something that a full railed hand guard can do that a tube with removable rails cant.

Feedback Score
    I'd love to see the middy version of this rail on a 14.5" pinned upper. wonder how much barrel, if any will stick out the front.

Feedback Score
    nothin wrong w/ tube handguards baby, diversity!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast