Thread: Found this on SS about the 2A

Feedback Score

Found this on SS about the 2A

A very in depth read. Pretty interesting.
    THE SECOND AMENDMENT: A GUARD FOR OUR FUTURE SECURITY
    "Live for something rather than die for nothing." - Gen. George Patton

"If you come expecting a fair fight, you are unprepared." - Magpul

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." - Norman Schwarzkopf

Feedback Score
    Thank you for sharing such an informative and thought provoking article. I appreciate your link very much, so I copied and saved the article.
    We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all.
    Teddy Roosevelt

Feedback Score
    So did I

sent from a Galaxy far away

Feedback Score
    Our founding fathers were above and beyond any of the politicians the stupid voters have elected since then.

Feedback Score
    We should never forget that the stability and legality of our Constitution rests on the Second Amendment. If the Second Amendment goes, then in my opinion, The Constitution becomes a piece of paper which liberals will whittle down the remainder of The Constitution through litigation, appointing liberal Supreme Court justices, and laws passed by our Congress. Likewise, we should remember The Revolution started over Gun Control. Many things led up to The Revolution, but it was when the British tried collect Colonists' firearms in Boston that the shooting started. We should be so brave.