Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A.R.M.S Bi-Level S.I.R.® System?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Cody,

PM inbound.

-RD62

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

ARMS

Have two of the older M45 . I have Surefire M900s on them with ARMS double lever mounts. No issues yet .

Feedback Score
    to complicated. to many better options out there, even not running a rail at all!
    Brett W

Elite Defense
    Vice President of Domestic Sales and Marketing

FN Senior Manager of Assault Weapons - SCAR Program 2006-2010
    Former Troy Industries Inc Director of Operations 2003-2006

Each Warrior wants to leave the mark of his will, his signature, on important acts he touches. This is not the voice of ego but of the human spirit, rising up and declaring that it has something to contribute to the solution of the hardest problems, no matter how vexing!
    -Pat Riley

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Had one and sold it wasn't really impressed with it at all. But hey I am not a professional just an average Joe.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have a bi level SIR on my m4, I've put it through some trigger time. It hasn't let me down yet. I was able to get co witness on my eotech 552 and aimpoint ml2 with the standard front sight post and #40 LP BUIS.I'm about to use it as my primary weapon in Afghan for my AGNA contract there, we'll see how that goes, the only future problem is that the bottom half is plastic and could face some durability issues in the future. As far as the price,yeah it's high but most people that want it don't worry about the price. Working a 109k a year job makes it easy.

Feedback Score
    I had one.... bulky and heavy, but it DID work.

I traded mine for a Daniel defense Omega 7.0 and haven't regretted it in the least.

Feedback Score
    247 (100%)
    I have one on an older M4 upper. No complaints. Like the way the rear BUIS would cowitness with the aimpoints.

That lower saw a lot of full auto/suppressed. Since then have gone the way of the piston on a LWRC.
    Glocks are functional tools and nothing else, hence they have no soul - Rob S.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The modern alternative is the VLTOR CASV-EL

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

On scope ...On Target...Fire when ready!

The Bushmaster custom shop uses the A.R.M.S Bi-Level S.I.R.® System as its primary rail. If mine ever fails, you all will be the first to know.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prisonmike View Post
    The Bushmaster custom shop uses the A.R.M.S Bi-Level S.I.R.® System as its primary rail. If mine ever fails, you all will be the first to know.
    What Bushmaster does is irrelevant. They are certainly not known for their superior choice of craftsmanship or materials in anything they do.

Anyway, as far as the SIR goes, it's not that the thing is defiantely going to fall off in the middle of an ambush, but rather that technology has advanced a bit since 1996 and there are better, lighter, stronger, smaller options out on the market.
    Last edited by Failure2Stop; 06-30-09 at 11:29. Reason: sausage fingers
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast