Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: The US IWI Tavor (pics)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    Geissele now has a photo on their Facebook page of their Super Tavor trigger. Which is supposed to be at SHOT.
    I saw it as well. Great pic!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have a feeling I will be trying the Shooting Sight, Geissele and Timney triggers and doing comparisons and review.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Just got mine today, can't wait to shoot it. Was planning on picking up a black, but there is just something about the shade on the FDE that made me change my mind.
    20140319_120935.jpg
    When you come for my guns you better wear boots & gloves, the barrel will be hot and I'll be in a pile of brass!

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Anybody hear anything recently from Geissele?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Should be coming soon, site says mid-spring. But if you can't wait, Timney is selling their trigger pack for $352.

Feedback Score
    Three Omigos.jpgHA!! Got mine also, FDE now the three Amigos.

Feedback Score
    I got some trigger time on the Geissele a couple weeks back - very nice.
    It was a noticeable improvement to the stock trigger (that I also find quite good for what it is).

I'm not sure I personally would buy one, but I DID want to buy an SSA after shooting the demo rifle.

Feedback Score
    The Tavor is the only bullpup to make me think about owning a bullpup. While I respect the AUG and FS2000, they are not for me. The first center-fire rifle I ever shot was an M16A2 I was issued in basic training followed by me purchasing several semiautomatic variants of the AR-15 for myself. For an "AR guy" like myself to consider making the switch to a bullpup, that's saying something. I suspect I'm not the only "AR guy" that feels this way. Once the IWI X95 and Desert Tech MDR hit the market, the temptation to make the switch to a bullpup will be hard to resist.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Airman596 View Post
    The Tavor is the only bullpup to make me think about owning a bullpup. While I respect the AUG and FS2000, they are not for me. The first center-fire rifle I ever shot was an M16A2 I was issued in basic training followed by me purchasing several semiautomatic variants of the AR-15 for myself. For an "AR guy" like myself to consider making the switch to a bullpup, that's saying something. I suspect I'm not the only "AR guy" that feels this way. Once the IWI X95 and Desert Tech MDR hit the market, the temptation to make the switch to a bullpup will be hard to resist.
    The only issue with the desert tech bullpup, is they are thinking it's going to be $3500+ at retail when it does launch. Plus they are a fairly small company so supply and demand could be a huge issue. It does look incredibly nice though.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast