Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: The US IWI Tavor (pics)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    i had it in the cart, early adoption fear and gimme gimme now was in conflict

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I hear ya, with the current climate in this country I'm tempted to get one at that price "just in case".
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ill wait a little bit, dont want the early adoption bugs and issues

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTehNguyen View Post
    ill wait a little bit, dont want the early adoption bugs and issues
    The way things are going, there don't seem to be any early adoption bugs or issues.

So far, people seem pretty happy with them. Although, yes, it's too early to definitively declare anything.

-Cheers

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Stopped by to pick up something from one of our retired officers who has an FFL and does transfers. He was old ing up a box he just received from FexEx. Inside was a Tavor. I got to hold it a bit. I was absoulty amazed at how well this thing balanced and how comfortable it felt, for lack of a better term.

I'm definately going to pick up one. But I think I'll hold out for a 16" FDE model.
    Last edited by Beat Trash; 04-04-13 at 16:30.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Just picked up my Tavor yesterday. The trigger feels much better than I was expecting for a bullpup and it handles well. I am going to take it shooting on Sunday along with a couple buddies and see how things go. I think I am really going to like it.

Feedback Score
    Nothing like a new rifle at the range, especially if it functions to perfection...

Eagerly awaiting pictures.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bnanaphone View Post
    Just picked up my Tavor yesterday. The trigger feels much better than I was expecting for a bullpup and it handles well. I am going to take it shooting on Sunday along with a couple buddies and see how things go. I think I am really going to like it.
    The title of this thread is: The US IWI Tavor (pics) So where the heck are your pics?
    Last edited by VIP3R 237; 04-05-13 at 12:52.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    My bad. I only have one picture of it, so far. I will try to get some better pics over the weekend.

Feedback Score
    It comes with a 30 round magazine? Think of the children!

Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast