Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VP Debate?

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Honestly i had a hard time following Biden at times, But- if-you-enounciate-every-word i guess it means you win?

And yes the moderator sucked!
    Last edited by VIP3R 237; 10-11-12 at 22:03.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Yep... what Phila PD said.....

I do feel like Ryan was the most professional and Biden should know that it's long past time to cut the bullshit out and get down to business.

I don't think either "won" but I would still side with Ryan.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Ryan let Biden walk all over him. Given that all politicians are liars these debates are more about perception than what comes out of your mouth.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Ryan let Biden walk all over him. Given that all politicians are liars these debates are more about perception than what comes out of your mouth.
    I agree, it will be interesting what happens at the next debate. I betting obama will come out swinging instead of being polite like the last one. Lets hope Mitt is ready for it.
    Last edited by VIP3R 237; 10-11-12 at 22:15.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Let me put it like this. If I had no knowledge of any issue, if I were brand new, tonight, to hearing any of this for the very first time, and I never saw nor heard Biden or Ryan before tonight...Id have to honestly say Biden won handily. Now, Ryan did ok on a couple of points, and Biden's constant grinning and interupting was rude and annoying as hell, but overall, even if you disagree and knew he wasnt telling the truth, Biden won this one. I was surprised how well he did, and how poorly Ryan did.
    Its ALL on Romney now.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauser KAR98K View Post
    Ryan, and the Romney campaign needed to get more specific with their tax plan without really showing the cards. I know they want to work with others, but they are faulting with the same leaderless tactic that the Obama Administration is doing.
    Agreed. They need to provide at least 2-3 deductions that are on the chopping block to bring the rates down to 20%. It was clear that Ryan was instructed not to provide a specific deduction cut.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    .....these debates are more about perception than what comes out of your mouth.
    Well said man and unfortunately true.

The next debate will be in a town hall meeting style. As others have said, and I agree, the next Obama we see will not be like the one of the first 2012 debate. Judging by the numbers after the first debate swinging towards Romney if he can do a repeat performance next week it may nail the coffin shut on Obama.

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I watched the entire debate, had it even, both landed, however Biden ****ed up hugely by tossing the intelligence community under the bus on Lybia, then turned right around and stated categorically that "we"(the administration)would know the instant that Iran was close enough to a nuke! This was a huge gaffe that will despite the efforts of the DNC media apparatus, reverberate over the coming days...

One other thing, Biden destroyed any likeability he may once have enjoyed, with all the snickering, sneering, and condescension, I've never seen anything like it before, he really just descended into the gutter, however, the mental defectives of the lefty base, likely had orgasms everytime he behaved so boorishly....

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Denali View Post
    I watched the entire debate, had it even, both landed, however Biden ****ed up hugely by tossing the intelligence community under the bus on Lybia, then turned right around and stated categorically that "we"(the administration)would know the instant that Iran was close enough to a nuke! This was a huge gaffe that will despite the efforts of the DNC media apparatus, reverberate over the coming days...

One other thing, Biden destroyed any likeability he may once have enjoyed, with all the snickering, sneering, and condescension, I've never seen anything like it before, he really just descended into the gutter, however, the mental defectives of the lefty base, likely had orgasms everytime he behaved so boorishly....
    +1. I agree with this, and lets hope this is counted in the numbers.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SPORTS are for Kids!...click*

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Lets hope Mitt is ready for it.
    Romney has a huge advantage over the commie, in fact several of them, he went through a gladiator school of debates in the primaries, twenty-one of them, and he held his own, and won his share of them against men such as Newt Gingrich, a man who could effortlessly have thrashed Obama in open debate, Obama hasn't the IQ to prevail in such a forum, and hadn't debated anyone since that idiot McCain in 08!

Further, Obama has a record of abject failure, if Romney brings his A-game, Obama is going to have a problem. One other thing, in the debate this evening, the moderator appeared to openly have aligned herself with Biden on a number of occasions, she constantly cut off Ryan, and interrupted Ryan in the middle of responses, Romney had best be prepared, these people are openly aligned against America, and the concept of America, he had best be prepared....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast