Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: VP Debate?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Listen to the Howard Stern interviews of people on the street and you will see that we are doomed.

that and some other one on college I heard !!!

YIKES scary what people dont know and have absolute no clue about !

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    That was nothing less than solid reinforcement as to why the administration has to go. To think that idiot finds anything funny at this deeply troubled time shows his real lack of dignity.

I can tell you that as someone who lives next to Delaware that it's a whole different world down there, especially south of the C&D canal.

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetyhit View Post
    That was nothing less than solid reinforcement as to why the administration has to go. To think that idiot finds anything funny at this deeply troubled time shows his real lack of dignity.

I can tell you that as someone who lives next to Delaware that it's a whole different world down there, especially south of the C&D canal.

Biden has been a politician for over 4 decades. I'm sure he finds it hilarious people actually have to make a living, and we've been paying him almost all of his adult life. He gets paid the same even if the economy sucks. What does he care?

Feedback Score
    A local costume shop is now planning to offer a Joe Biden Joker mask and a Joe Biden "reverse Scream" mask for Halloween.
    Last edited by Sensei; 10-12-12 at 08:26.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Obama arrives in Williamsburg, VA tomorrow and will stay until Tues in prep for next debate.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    Obama arrives in Williamsburg, VA tomorrow and will stay until Tues in prep for next debate.
    What's the elevation in VA? He won't get nosebleeds and faint will he?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWPilgrim View Post
    What's the elevation in VA? He won't get nosebleeds and faint will he?
    That is so much BS that "altitude" thing. BHO spends a lot of time on AF1 and those planes are pressurized to a much higher (7-10k or so?) altitude equivalent...

In VA they will probably complain about the humidity or something causing some sort of sinus irritation and conveniently forget DC is next to VA and he has been in DC for more than 4 years (since he seems to have not voted much in the Senate I cannot say exactly how long)

--
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    During last nights debate between Vice President Joe Biden and Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan, the two got into a brief skirmish over former President Kennedy, leading Biden to say, disbelievingly to Ryan, "Now you're Jack Kennedy?" The line brought to mind then Democratic Vice-Presidential nominee Lloyd Bentsen's famous moment in his 1988 debate against Republican vice presidential nominee Dan Quayle, who had compared his level of experience to that of JFK prior to Kennedy becoming president. Bentsen's immediate reply: "Senator, I served with Jack Kennedy, I knew Jack Kennedy, Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy."
    Rep. Ryan's comeback should have been something like: No, I am not Jack Kennedy, my blond haired wife's name is Janna and I have no blond haired girlfriend named Marilyn.
    Last edited by Biggy; 10-13-12 at 19:30.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234