Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who offers the best stippling service for a MP9 for a good price?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Who offers the best stippling service for a MP9 for a good price?

I am going to pick up a LE M&P9 FS from Grant and want to get it stippled. I'm looking for someone who can get it stippled and back in a quick time. I am so not wanting to break the bank. If anyone knows of a place that can do it in DFW are that would be great so I don't have to pay so much for shipping.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Doesn't Grant do stippling also? At least he used to....IIRC.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I think right now is a bad time for him with SHOT and other stuff going on. He said he didn't have time to really work on it. I wanted to get it done by him but he's a busy man.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    In all honesty, it's not difficult. Unless you're looking for the more elaborate patterns that some people do. Pick up a cheap soldering or wood burning iron and you could probably have it done in less than an hour. Look at the stippling thread to get some ideas. I do a pattern that comes out almost like grip tape. I use light erratic touches and drags to get the effect. You can do it!

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Check out Lane Owens at Cold Bore Customs.

He has pics of his work on his website for reference and I am very pleased with the reduction/stippling on my G19. I'm sending him a G17 as well.

I'm sure there are others but my experience with Lane was excellent.

Be ready to wait though. Custom work from him is about a 3 month wait last I checked.

It was worth it to me.

Harold

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    I am going to pick up a LE M&P9 FS from Grant and want to get it stippled. I'm looking for someone who can get it stippled and back in a quick time. I am so not wanting to break the bank. If anyone knows of a place that can do it in DFW are that would be great so I don't have to pay so much for shipping.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Can't wait three months is the problem. I need it for a duty weapon as I am in a police academy now.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Have you checked with the agency you're going to work for to see if their policy allows for modifications like that to be made to your duty weapon? Our policy strictly prohibits modifications to the weapon itself.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yes they allow it. As long as the armorer clears it and his gun is stippled. I wasn't going to get it done but he let me handle his (G21) and I liked the stippling effect.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    Yes they allow it. As long as the armorer clears it and his gun is stippled. I wasn't going to get it done but he let me handle his (G21) and I liked the stippling effect.
    Maybe he'll do it for you.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Lol lets say they aren't treating us very well at this point and favors are out of the question. Were in the stage of get hazed constantly and appreciate it haha. I would rather just get everything done myself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast