Thread: FF railed handugards for 9mm AR?

Feedback Score

FF railed handugards for 9mm AR?

i recently acquired a 9mm AR [my first]. it's a CMMG M4-style + it's great. can anyone recommend a good rail platform for it? i thought i might be able to mount my ARMS system on it, but that's a no-go. any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ron556 View Post
    i recently acquired a 9mm AR [my first]. it's a CMMG M4-style + it's great. can anyone recommend a good rail platform for it? i thought i might be able to mount my ARMS system on it, but that's a no-go. any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
    KAC or Omega. You can find a KAC for the Omega's price complete with covers and VFG.

Feedback Score
    what about the surefire M73?

Feedback Score
    I recently added a LaRue 12.0 rail setup to my 16" RRA 9mm. There is no need for a low profile gasblock as it's blowback operated anyhow and the rails cover most of the barrel including where the front sight post/gas block once was.
    You will need a rail mount flip up front sight if you require iron sights however.

It looks really sweet and I have lots of landscape to mount pretty much anything I want now.

LaRue products are the way to go for me.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The Surefire isn't a FF.

If you have a standard front sight base I'd suggest a Daniel Defense Omega rail as it will be about the easiest install for that application.