Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New guy with first AR build. Thoughts?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagara09 View Post
    It actually feels more comfortable than the standard. It also weighs a very minute amount less. The DD Omega 7 is a free float as well. Plus I never said I was finished did I? So essentially I did the exact opposite of what you are saying it does. I applaud your reading skills.

Money is NOT an issue. Just me wanting to save it is. I am doubling up on bills so hopefully I can get a project car finished or buy a third. Being young and single helps out a lot!
    I love a guy who asks what people think of their rifle and then get all defensive.

How many rounds did you put through it each way (and from what positions) to come to the conclusion that the railed fore-arm is more comfortable?

I'm sorry I interpreted your statement about "money being tight" as you needing to save money.
    Last edited by currahee; 11-10-12 at 16:41.
    Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans and must be that of every free state. - T. Jefferson

EVERYCITIZENASOLDIER.org

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by currahee View Post
    I love a guy who asks what people think of their rifle and then get all defensive.

How many rounds did you put through it each way (and from what positions) to come to the conclusion that the railed fore-arm is more comfortable?

I'm sorry I interpreted your statement about "money being tight" as you needing to save money.
    No rounds have been fired through this one yet. I have fired the Sig M400 and friends DPMS (Not sure which model) with standard handguards. The Omega 7 is thinner towards the aft of the rifle and the rubberized covers allow me to get a better grip on the rifle as opposed to the standard. More force applied is still more force applied. What is your experience with the Omega 7, out of curiosity?

Feedback Score
    Don't let him get you down, man. He's just arguing personal preferences, and they're . . . personal.

In a world full of people who're buying Bushmasters and DPMS, he's giving you shit about putting a Daniel Defense forearm on your Bravo Company/Daniel Defense rifle?

Well all righty then.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    As everyone else has said, nice looking rifle!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagara09 View Post
    I have the DVDs that came with the upper. The one by Travis Haley and the other by Pat Robertson. I have watched them both and will watch them a few more times.

I have a 941 for home defense. Not ideal for a cc weapon but its reliable. I also need to get my shotgun back from my dad sometime. If all else fails, I have an m91/30.
    That would be awesome.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234