Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Review: Bushnell Elite Tactical 1-6.5x (BTR-2 Reticle/FFP)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jstalford View Post
    Are the 1-8.5 brighter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes. The big difference is the Turrets and FFP. The 1-8.5 is a sleeper optic at the price you can snag one for ($1K)

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Daylight bright, daylight bright, daylight bright.... ad nauseam.

No, the Bushnell 1-6.5 reticle is not daylight bright, red dot bright, or whatever you want to call it, nor is it intended to be. Paying attention only to the illumination is looking past one of the best features of this optic (at least in the SFP models), which is the reticle design. It doesn't really need illumination except in the darkest conditions where the black reticle would get lost into the background. All of this was covered way back in this thread. See post #69 from F2S.

The upside of this is that it is an optic that doesn't require battery power to work in most conditions. Downside, if you want to call it that, is that it isn't a bright red dot just like your favorite RDS.

Feedback Score
    But man do those turrets suck. Cheap plastic with poor clicks. One thing I really wish bushnell would fix. Yes they are covered up, but they are the weak link on that optic.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus Pilum View Post
    But man do those turrets suck. Cheap plastic with poor clicks. One thing I really wish bushnell would fix. Yes they are covered up, but they are the weak link on that optic.
    Mine don't suck. They are plastic, but the adjustment clicks are clear and distinct, especially for a .1 mil./click with 10 mil./rev. turret.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I am now up to 5 of these, 4 *=(three the pro) the BDC and 1 the SFP BTR-2 scopes and the pro and the BTR-2 are all daylight visable. I am actually going to put the BTR-2 scope on my PWS UXR when it arrives. I like these scopes and wanted to keep the same reticle in my Aimponts, TA01NSN, and the BDC reticles to my .308 reticles are all the Bushnell G3 reticles. I am weird I know but I like consistency.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910