Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Common sense thoughts on what happened in the election

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    The right failed to provide a viable candidate/team and allowed a couple of goofs and splinter factions (aided by the media) to poison some of their potential supporters. That's the crux of it really.. Everything else is incidental or ancillary at best. That's about all there is to this story.. They need to do a lot better.. JMO.. Ron
    Ain't no pockets on a shroud..

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Freedom requires virtue, virtue requires faith and faith requires freedom.

I believe Polybius wrote that.

Until we, as a nation and as individuals, have all of those we will never succeed.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauser KAR98K View Post
    Grant:

Check out the Ohio county map. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elec...hio-state-race
    My county (Tuscarawas) "Held the line." For that I am happy.

C4

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lethal dose View Post
    One of my jobs is working EMS in a large city in SC equally divided by whites and minorities. I've been listening to minorities all morning about how "they" won. I asked several what they meant and they said things like: "you know, us... black folks." Not a single one understood any of my follow up questions, claimed no party affiliation, and thus confirmed my thought that voting is largely skin deep for most of them. Put Allen West on the ticket- I'll bet they vote for him.
    Allen West lost.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SPORTS are for Kids!...click*

Feedback Score
    We just barely won in my county.

My question is, where do we go from here? Will the country make it to 2016? Are we Rome 2.0?

I'm at a loss for words.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjinks View Post
    Freedom requires virtue, virtue requires faith and faith requires freedom.

I believe Polybius wrote that.

Until we, as a nation and as individuals, have all of those we will never succeed.
    We're f@%&ed then.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I am lost for words In total shock .I can't understand with the path this country is taking How could they Put him Back in Office? My State of course Has held red since 1976 .we had a good lead for a while Nationally . But the sheep fell in line .Any one Notice the Map Looks just Like the Map in 1862

NRA Member

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by warpigM-4 View Post
    I am lost for words In total shock .I can't understand with the path this country is taking How could they Put him Back in Office? My State of course Has held red since 1976 .we had a good lead for a while Nationally . But the sheep fell in line .Any one Notice the Map Looks just Like the Map in 1862
    Yep, just reversed and with a few more states involved.

Anyone have the full U.S. map showing the counties (not individual states and the counties). I am very curious what the Red and Blue make up is this year. Most of the time it has been "purple" but going through FNC's county by county through state maps, I think there are going to be city islands of blue in a sea of red.
    Last edited by Mauser KAR98K; 11-07-12 at 10:06.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SPORTS are for Kids!...click*

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    That was my point brother.

Quote Originally Posted by M4arc View Post
    We're f@%&ed then.

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    Indiana is a giant red thumb sticking up into a sea of blue union and government dependent states. We hold the line. We are almost completely surrounded. Only Kentucky to our South has our back. I'm just happy Indiana went the right direction. Sure it would have been great for Murdock to beat Donnelly but he shot him self in the head with his Gods will comment. At least Mike Pence won as our Governor. He will continue the fine job that Mitch Daniels started.

IF shit were to ever hit the fan, in the form of armed conflict between the states..... I live 6 miles from the Ohio line, but luckily, we have Grissom AFB and one of the few remaining Fighter Wing Air Guard bases in the midwest. Our boys with the 122nd Fighter Wing and their big beautiful A10's will give us some cover as we move to liberate Ohio and Michigan.
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast