Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Common sense thoughts on what happened in the election

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by R/Tdrvr View Post
    Why is it in a recount, only the Dem picks up votes and the Rep loses votes? It happened in 2000, and with the MN Senate election when Al Frankken "won".

And as far as how the President won, Bill O'Reily put it best. "People want stuff. Free stuff. The people are going to vote for the guy that will give them free stuff."
    O'Reilly depressed the crap out of me last night.......because I knew he was right.

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I am afraid this is no longer the America you all learned to love.

In 4 years there will be countless more people depending on the government for a handout that they will never vote for anyone asking for sanity an a return to self reliance.

The majority do not want to work for their success, they want it given to them.

We have no chance in 2016 or 2020 or ever again, I fear.

Luckily I got my latest AR before this, I can only imagine how much harder it will be now with the panic Grand talked about. Maybe I'll be able to buy more ammo for a decent price, maybe not.

Oh well.

Can a state secede from the union so that I can move there.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post

In 4 years there will be countless more people depending on the government for a handout that they will never vote for anyone asking for sanity an a return to self reliance.

Luckily I got my latest AR before this, I can only imagine how much harder it will be now with the panic Grand talked about. Maybe I'll be able to buy more ammo for a decent price, maybe not.

Oh well.

Sadly this is how I feel as well.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Totally and unfortunately agree Alex V.

I'd imagine you may have an interesting perspective on this with the Russian background.

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by R/Tdrvr View Post
    Why is it in a recount, only the Dem picks up votes and the Rep loses votes? It happened in 2000, and with the MN Senate election when Al Frankken "won".

And as far as how the President won, Bill O'Reily put it best. "People want stuff. Free stuff. The people are going to vote for the guy that will give them free stuff."
    I think Allen is Just Not giving up he just posted that Minutes ago on FB . Not sure if it will do any good he is trailing way behind with the Dems and i thought early votes where Counted first ???Just On the News Ohio Has come forward with Voter Fraud so Now the crap begins
    Last edited by warpigM-4; 11-07-12 at 11:23.

NRA Member

Feedback Score
    My wife made this comment to me this morning:

I now know how my parents felt when the Russians invaded in 68.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc View Post
    Sadly this is how I feel as well.
    Y'all come on down to Texas now, ya hear?

Seriously, move down here.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I agree also. It's verified now we are past the tipping point, I suspected strongly in 2008, now I know. Good observation Grant but I think the percentage of functioning idiots are a little higher. I've always been a glass half empty guy, so what it's worth, I don't think there is anything we can do short of a hard reset. Rush said it right today paraphrasing, the choices are becoming a working provider or relying on Santa Claus. Santa Clause will always win.

Might want to think about publishing a manual. 'How to live as a bottom feeder'. Unfortunately I don't have any experience in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post

Oh well.

Last edited by jmp45; 11-07-12 at 12:33.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I watched the results came in last night and at the end was sick to my stomach. Early returns were encouraging as Romney was leading as he was winning the southern states. Any optimism was lost when Colorado, Michigan, PA and then finally OH was declared won by the incumbent.

We went to dinner early before the polls closed. We ate at one of our favorite authentic Chinese restaurant. Being raining, cold and early in the week, the business was slow. Our party and two other tables were the only customers. By the end of our dinner, we were the only customers. All of the cooks, waiters by that time had nothing to do and were coming out into the dining room to watch the TVs which were tuned to CNN. The staff were talking among themselves in Chinese so we didn't know what they were saying. Our own waiter was intensely watching the early results so I got up and walked closer to see what he was looking at on TV. Romney was leading at that time. I asked him who he and his Chinese staff wanted to win. He said they all wanted Romney to win, because it would be good for the economy. I assumed they all were legal aliens or even citizens even though their English ranged from decent to poor. I didn't ask if they voted or not. It doesn't matter, Romney won Georgia. Like other states, the rural counties were all red and the major metro areas (Atlanta, Augusta, Savannah, Columbus-home of Ft. Benning and Macon) voted democrats.

If these Chinese immigrants were smart and attentive enough to figure that Romney would be good for economy, why in the hell can't the US citizens?

Grant, thanks for doing your part. You have nothing to apologize for. Romney needed more than Ohio to win, he needed PA, FL, Wisconsin and VA if he was going to win.

I hear that ammos are flying off the shelves.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

NRA Member

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast