Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Common sense thoughts on what happened in the election

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have NEVER been as completely wrong, so totally totally wrong as I was about this election, and this country. The right wing/conservative pundits were completely ass backwards too. I simply could not fathom another victory for Obama. Ive had the rug pulled from under me, and Im falling hard. Pro dope, gay, abortion lovers won. More taxes on everyone, extra on the rich, in CA. We lost several Senate seats that should have been safe, and woulda been had the candidates not uttered some of the most retarded shit Ive ever heard. Everything bad...is now in charge or law.
    Today & tomorrow, Im finishing up my guns/ammo/gear purchases, and as Col. Jeff Cooper used to say..."Oh well, I got mine".
    This is something BEYOND ME, my ability to understand. We/America is now WELL into end times, period. GET READY, OR GET ****ED, is my motto from here on out. Those of you who think its worth it to keep fighting, have at it. But Im circling the wagons and saying **** it, and will just try to live day to day until death, or the clouds part in the east and my Lord & Saviour appears.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    If these Chinese immigrants were smart and attentive enough to figure that Romney would be good for economy, why in the hell can't the US citizens?
    See my post above about what O'Reilly said. Those people just don't give a shit. They see the government as their savior and won't care as long as they get their shit.
    Failure to train is training to fail.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Entitlements we can't afford won last night.

God, I can't read the news today.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    Entitlements we can't afford won last night.

God, I can't read the news today.
    The indicators point to this country turning into Greece how ever long that takes. Picture Miss Obamaphone multiplied by about 10 million coming to your house with two-by-fours wanting what you have.

This is as much why guns and ammo are flying off the shelves as any feared legislation.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Yeah, this place is turning into Europe. I don't foresee rioters but I'm glad I stocked up this spring.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    SPQR 476, as in Senatus PopulusQue Romanus, 476 AD.

The barbarians have officially breached the gates of Rome. Odoacer has taken the throne.

Not giving up on success, happiness, and values. I just understand that officially, most of the country would rather have free shit.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    Not giving up on success, happiness, and values. I just understand that officially, most of the country would rather have free shit.
    Exactly. Entitlements won.

Feedback Score
    I'm still holding out for the "minute of lawyer."

http://anarchangel.blogspot.com/2012...of-lawyer.html

Especially considering the military vote, I wish Romney had not conceded.

Before and after that, there's the power of prayer. As I told my kids this morning, perhaps more Americans will wake up in the next few years than in the previous 30, and the Reagan Revolution will stake a come-back. Ben-ghazi and the debt crisis won't go away, and there's nobody else to blame. Within a few years Obama may wish he had lost.
    "Men speak of natural rights, but I challenge any one to show where in nature any rights existed or were recognized until there was established for their declaration and protection a duly promulgated body of corresponding laws." --Calvin Coolidge

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    The indicators point to this country turning into Greece how ever long that takes. Picture Miss Obamaphone multiplied by about 10 million coming to your house with two-by-fours wanting what you have.

This is as much why guns and ammo are flying off the shelves as any feared legislation.
    I agree with this.

Wait until the future 60% of entitlement sponges get the notice that their Obamaphone will be shut off and their food stamps won't be coming that month because the rich just can't be fleeced at a high enough rate to sustain it. They'll be looking for ANYBODY who appears to have what they "deserve".

I hope we're wrong, but I don't see these turds going about it any other way.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Y'all come on down to Texas now, ya hear?

Seriously, move down here.

Unfortunately it looks like Texas will probably become a swing state in the near future.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast