Thread: RFI LBT-6094 and Swiftclip Chest Rigs

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

RFI LBT-6094 and Swiftclip Chest Rigs

I'm looking for pics and descriptions on how you integrated a Swiftclip compatible chest rig onto a London Bridge Trading 6094 or 6094-Slick plate carrier, and any mods that needed to be made to accomplish it.

TIA,
    Dave
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    A customer of mine had a similar request to mount a D3CR to his Banshee. Extreme gear labs makes what he calls the "Porker Kit" and basically mounts the Swiftclips and related parts to the standard carrier. The customer of mine seems to like his although I don't have any photos or hard use feedback. Email Darrin, I'm sure he can set you up for a reasonable price.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerdude1188 View Post
    A customer of mine had a similar request to mount a D3CR to his Banshee. Extreme gear labs makes what he calls the "Porker Kit" and basically mounts the Swiftclips and related parts to the standard carrier. The customer of mine seems to like his although I don't have any photos or hard use feedback. Email Darrin, I'm sure he can set you up for a reasonable price.
    Thanks man. I know Down Range Gear also makes a kit too but I wanted to make sure the spacing for the buckles is even possible.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical