All sold out

Feedback Score
    Any further feedback on this rig?
    Philippians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!!
    Glock Certified Armorer

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I have a highly used original model that has held up well in both quality and functionality. I ordered this newer one as well and the primary change is that it is made out of lighter material and with simpler straps. The lighter material makes it sag more sitting around waiting to be grabbed but then it's lighter when wearing it, so a fair trade off. I got the H straps with it but don't like them as they are harder to put on, much harder to take off, and require much adjustment to fit correctly which is an issue with me as I cannot control what type of armor or outerwear I may be wearing when I need the rig. I find the cross straps to work well and allow easy on/off with minimal easy to do adjustment if required.

I have tried many chest rigs and have a well used plate carrier setup, but I have found this setup to be the most useful and "universal" without having to buy all kinds of pouches and deal with extra bulk of Molle straps. I wish I had bought more of the original before they went away and even more of the new model before they were out of stock...

Dennis.
    Last edited by Dennis; 01-19-13 at 11:21.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I put my UCR with H-harness, and Mollevella to use this weekend. I love it.

It's light, comfortable, has more than enough storage, and molle to attach a small pouch on your reaction hand side.

The molle on the Mollevella is good at holding 12ga shells pretty fast and it holds them securely.

I'm very happy with this rig, you can literally throw it on and be ready to go in seconds. And wearing it for 8hours with 8 full p-mags, and 4 full G19 mags isn't killing you by the end of the day.

It was like 40 degrees outside so I wore it over a sweatshirt, but I think it will be pretty breathable come the summer....hopefully a hydration carrier will be out by then. (Hint hint)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by donlapalma View Post
    The four larger pouches can hold 2 AR mags each plus there are 4 pistol mag pouches. The pouch easily holds a Glock G19 with a Surefire X300 attached.

How well secured is the Glock 19 in the magazine pouch? I don't think I saw anything in the product description about that, but how comfortable would you feel moving about with the pistol secured like that? It looks like its fastened down, but I'm not sure how much it would move from side to side.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    It's secure enough to hold up to running, jumping, going prone. My G19 stayed in the mag pouch as pictured very securely. Not really any up/down or side/side movement.

I use a holster on my belt, but after seeing that photo I wanted to try it out for S&G's.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grip View Post
    It's secure enough to hold up to running, jumping, going prone. My G19 stayed in the mag pouch as pictured very securely. Not really any up/down or side/side movement.

I use a holster on my belt, but after seeing that photo I wanted to try it out for S&G's.
    Sounds like you're pretty happy with yours. Unfortunately none are in stock at the moment.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Replicant View Post
    Sounds like you're pretty happy with yours. Unfortunately none are in stock at the moment.
    Very happy. I suggest everyone I shoot with get one..so far only one guy has picked one up.

Next time they are in stock, get one. Get on the email notification list from skd.

Feedback Score
    Can this UCR be used or attached to the PIG plate carrier? Is there a way to get rid of the straps and simply mount it on the plate carrier?

Thanks
    Philippians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!!
    Glock Certified Armorer

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaicanj View Post
    Can this UCR be used or attached to the PIG plate carrier? Is there a way to get rid of the straps and simply mount it on the plate carrier?

Thanks
    Not without MacGruber-ing it. He is a far better role model than the one from the 80's.

BTW the UCR are back in stock in select colors now.
    SOS
    With Skill, Knowledge & Determination, YOU WILL PREVAIL!
    Join our Facebook Fan Page for Specials, Updates and Discounts!
    Questions? m4c@skdtac.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast