Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: US Palm AK Mag Review

Feedback Score
    Didn't say they weren't. Just that at damn near 30 bucks a piece after shipping they are quite spendy. Just said I wish a US company could make ak mags with pmag reliability/durability and pricing.
    Last edited by maddawg5777; 11-26-12 at 18:09.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Edit.
    Last edited by Belloc; 03-02-13 at 03:45.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    JFYI Primary Arms had these on sale for $19.99 during their Black Friday sale. Good deals on these come up from time to time.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Edit.
    Last edited by Belloc; 03-02-13 at 03:46.

Feedback Score
    Any info on the compensator on the rifle pictured?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Draufganger View Post
    Any info on the compensator on the rifle pictured?

It's a SRVV brake. They're pretty popular in the motherland but here not so much. I have a couple of their brakes and they're good performers.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    You do realize that is impossible, and why, right?
    No, I just got back into aks, please explain, I could use the knowledge. As for primary arms, they seem to always have them cheaper than everywhere else. I think there normal price is 22.00. I think US Palm has the best offerings as far as US made mags go, I'm not trying to take that away from them. They are a lot better than the other option of crapco. I have a shopping cart full of stuff on PA's website and I will let the wife decide what she wants to order me so it will be a "suprise".
    Last edited by maddawg5777; 11-27-12 at 14:10.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Edit.
    Last edited by Belloc; 12-03-12 at 06:09.

Feedback Score
    Very understandable. I see the price of around 20 bucks a mag as not terrible. I still would like to see more US companies producing higher quality mags for the ak platform. Let me ask this, do you believe in US Palms response as to why they didn't reinforce the feed lips with steel? I don't make anything with polymer so I have no idea. Are they just blowing smoke to save a few bucks?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by maddawg5777 View Post
    Very understandable. I see the price of around 20 bucks a mag as not terrible. I still would like to see more US companies producing higher quality mags for the ak platform. Let me ask this, do you believe in US Palms response as to why they didn't reinforce the feed lips with steel? I don't make anything with polymer so I have no idea. Are they just blowing smoke to save a few bucks?
    It seems legit to me; especially with what Duane said above. He knows more than anyone else here so I'll default to his knowledge of modern polymers...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast