Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: This is pretty scary

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I must be missing something here. The bullet is unguided and firearm is not moving it's self to the target (as best I can tell), so all it's doing is (in essence) clicking the trigger when the pipper's meet right? Ron
    Ain't no pockets on a shroud..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by montanadave View Post
    Pretty remarkable but I don't understand how it can make the compensations for atmospheric conditions (wind, temp., etc.).
    I don't think it does, only elevation.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokopelli View Post
    I must be missing something here. The bullet is unguided and firearm is not moving it's self to the target (as best I can tell), so all it's doing is (in essence) clicking the trigger when the pipper's meet right? Ron
    Exactly, it doesn't fire until it is aligned to wherever it was previously set, might be kind of cool on a range only gun, no thanks for anything else. Although I'm sure it can be disabled if one wants.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    how does it account for a running/moving target?

Feedback Score
    It doesn't.
    Greg Dykstra
    Primal Rights, Inc.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    so basically all this is, is a hybrid ballistic calculator/range finder with a dumb'd down user interface...

basically no different than a BORS from Barrett... with the exception of the camera/crosshair display...

it sucked me in because I thought it was actually going to be a guided bullet.... which it is not...
    When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat.. - Ronald Reagan

smoke and drink and screw..that's what I was born to do.. - Steel Panther

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Guided bullet would be a game changer lol

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Reagans Rascals View Post
    basically no different than a BORS from Barrett...
    BORS doesn't range the target and automatically adjust POA.
    Greg Dykstra
    Primal Rights, Inc.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So, IF, I heard and understood correctly, I would essentially take TWICE as long to shoot my target, because I have to put my sight on it TWICE?
    First, to set the scope on the target, then, IF I hold it steady, will it then fire when I pull the trigger? Or do I have to move off target, and back on with the trigger engaged? How many here, can sight in on your target, then push a button, and take your trigger finger off the button and transition to the trigger, WITHOUT, taking the sight off the target where you want to hit? That could take a fair bit of training. We'll just have to wait and see where/how this one goes.

Could this be another solution............ to a none existing problem?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234