Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GSG-5 quality?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think CCI MiniMags would solve a few problems. Not every .22 is like a Ruger 10/22 and eats everything...
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    airsoft gun

Feedback Score
    I love mine. Fun as heck, get a funny look from people when you first pull it out. Its great to give a full mag for someone to blow thru and watch the grin on their face, all for almost no cash in ammo.

I have about 750 rounds. Remington and another type round, I'm not into ammo Voodo. Everything has worked well. FTFeed, a FTFire, a FTE maybe about 5-7 overall. It's a 22. I do understand that just little things will turn a 22 into a real PITA to run.

The collapsible stock is even worse than the standard stock. I stripped the cam trying to get it on. $500 isn't cheap, but it is a blast to run.

Quote Originally Posted by NickB View Post
    I held a fake one at SHOT Show that felt like absolute junk. I was told by others that the real one feels better, but I have my doubts. That said, I still have one on order. For $500, I'm willing to take my chances, and replace some plastic if/when necessary.
    Dude, you work for MAGPUL; it is supposed to feel like junk to you. Now get off M4C and get back on that PMAG injection molder!!!
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 12-28-08 at 19:15.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    WELL I have 20 times that from my 10/22 and no problems . When you get to that point e-mail me and tell me how good your air-soft is doing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12