Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt LE6900 Light Carbine?

Feedback Score
    Now, the trick is, can anyone FIND one of these in stock? How long a wait if an order is placed?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    Now, the trick is, can anyone FIND one of these in stock? How long a wait if an order is placed?
    GrabAGun had them today for an instant. My guess is that other Colt dealers will start seeing them very soon, so keep your eyes open.
    This isn't an illegal gun, it's an "undocumented protection device". Don't be so insensitive.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Picked one up today. Fit and finish seem good. I really don't mind the tube, wish it came with a heavier profile barrel though. The trigger group it comes with is quite nice, no take up and definitely not standard fare. Paid too much for it, planning on getting the money back selling the lesser AR-15 I bought years ago before I knew anything about them.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by stifled View Post
    Picked one up today. Fit and finish seem good. I really don't mind the tube, wish it came with a heavier profile barrel though. The trigger group it comes with is quite nice, no take up and definitely not standard fare. Paid too much for it, planning on getting the money back selling the lesser AR-15 I bought years ago before I knew anything about them.
    Why??

C4

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Why??
    C4
    Thinking about slapping a scope on it for longer range stuff. Might just leave it how it is, though. Was doing some retail therapy after seeing my grandma in hospice so didn't have much of a plan when I bought it besides replacing a lesser AR.

Feedback Score
    You're doing it wrong. The bullet goes on the inside of the barrel

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by stifled View Post
    Thinking about slapping a scope on it for longer range stuff. Might just leave it how it is, though. Was doing some retail therapy after seeing my grandma in hospice so didn't have much of a plan when I bought it besides replacing a lesser AR.
    That barrel will work just fine.

C4

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That's cool, I was just posting because it seemed like people had a lot of questions about the gun since there isn't much information around and I might be able to answer them.

Feedback Score
    There's quite a few changes that Colt made to this rifle from their normal products besides the barrel and lack of a FA/dust cover. The trigger guard is integral to the lower and the silver "match" trigger makes me think it's an ALG defense ACT unit. The roll mark is completely different from their normal M4 Carbine roll marks and the telescoping stock has a QD socket molded in instead of a sling loop.

Check out this Gunbroker auction for a few more pictures.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Grant, do you know if you will be able to get that upper receiver as a component from Colt?
    www.thealaskalife.com www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Posers buy guns. Shooters buy ammo.
    Okie John

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast