Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tavor, if you were going to get one....

Feedback Score
    I'd take any one I could get at this point.
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    need to sell my AR and snag one of these for only 2000

Feedback Score
    TV Press

What is the color on that Tavor? It sure doesn't look FDE, and it's not black. Is that one special prototype?

Feedback Score
    Thats a custom paint-job I had done in a colour known as "woodland tan." It's a little muddier than foliage green and I'm a big fan of it!

I do videos with my Tavor: www.youtube.com/user/WildGunmenOsborne

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Does anyone know what the actual retail price of the Tavor is likely to be?

Feedback Score
    General consensus is somewhere between $1500 and $2000. MSRP is $1999 for the regular units and $2599 for the IDF model with optics.

Some guys have been pre-ordering at the $1700 mark, and I know the guys doing the group buy through bullpup forum paid less than that. But that was before all the craziness. The first units on shelves could be much higher unfortunately.
    I do videos with my Tavor: www.youtube.com/user/WildGunmenOsborne

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Copes dist preorder was 1900. I really hope they arent screwing everyone when others are in the 1700 ballpark

Feedback Score
    as you have mentioned before re pmags supply and demand. If you are on the waiting list for copes feel free to drop out and put your money down on one of the other sites for less. Right now with what is going on in DC it is even money if anyone other then the few on the beginning of the list will see a gun. Some of the parts are imported I believe although the gun is assembled here. An executive order may be enough to stop the parts from coming in. I would not be surprised if that does not happen and the gun is as good as we expect that you will see it above msrp.

Feedback Score
    Asides from Cope's, where else is taking pre-orders? I've heard of other places listing them for sale, but not actually taking orders.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234