Thread: SBR Engraving @ AJI Machining

Feedback Score

SBR Engraving @ AJI Machining

Mods, I'm not sure his kind of thread is allowed. If not, please delete and accept my apology.

Just wanted to share my experience. I went down to AJI Machining today in Hialeah Gardens, FL to have my SBR engraved. Arnold engraved my lower while I waited and did an awesome job at a great price. He specializes is custom Glock back plates which are actually engraved instead of laser etched, a much nicer product than some of the others I've seen on the market. He has a FFL and can also do transfers as well as custom engraving on slides, lowers, etc. if your in the market, check this guy out. Call him first, he's by appointment only. I'm very happy with the job he did and will be going back to have another lower engraved in the near future. Thanks again Arnold!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I like the fact that the guys shop is within driving distance from me, but I personally prefer Orion Arms who puts the engraving in a less visible spot, if desired, on the front of the mag well.

Last edited by 5POINT56; 01-13-13 at 00:13.
    AMERICAN INFIDEL

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 5POINT56 View Post
    I like the fact that the guys shop is within driving distance from me, but I personally prefer Orion Arms who puts the engraving in a less visible spot, if desired, on the front of the mag well.

He did mine under the trigger and can also do front of the mag well like your picture. It all depends on the length of the engraving. The big thing for me is I drove down to his shop and had it done while I waited. No shipping & $35 bucks out the door to have it done right. Hard to beat in my opinion.
    Last edited by SeriousBRD; 01-13-13 at 06:45.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousBRD View Post
    He did mine under the trigger and can also do front of the mag well like your picture. It all depends on the length of the engraving. The big thing for me is I drove down to his shop and had it done while I waited. No shipping & $35 bucks out the door to have it done right. Hard to beat in my opinion.
    Interesting, that's good to know!
    AMERICAN INFIDEL

Feedback Score
    thanks for posting. It's nice to have a guy within driving distance who can do this.

Feedback Score
    I was supposed to go there yesterday but couldn't make it - nice to hear that he's doing good work.

Hopefully he'll be able to schedule me in this week.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Was working down there and almost brought some of my stuff down for him to engrave, just couldn't make the times work out. Glad to hear he does good work!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5POINT56 View Post

Ryan at Orion Arms also engraved my lower on the front of the mag well. The great thing about this location is that if you do not have the tools to strip your lower he can still engrave it in this area. Also his turn around time is pretty fast.