Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Introduction; John Thomas of Retro Arms Works

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Necroposting a 4yr old thread to... complain about a Photobucket policy from July...?
    Sent from the future using Squid Telepathy

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    If we could control all the variables, we'd just put all the bad luck on our enemies and stay home.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Introduction; John Thomas of Retro Arms Works

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysusigma View Post
    Necroposting a 4yr old thread to... complain about a Photobucket policy from July...?
    I used the search function after another member here suggested Retro Arms Works for pinning a flash hider. I'd never heard of him. The point of the forum is to share information and have fun. That's what I was doing. If it bothers you just move along. Do you have anything helpful to add to the discussion?

Yes I hate photo bucket. Take a look at this forum and many others. They've made many posts useless. I found his website and even shared a link so folks could see his great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by usmcvet; 11-18-17 at 13:18.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    I used the search function after another member here suggested Retro Arms Works for pinning a flash hider. I'd never heard of him. The point of the forum is to share information and have fun. That's what I was doing. If it bothers you just move along. Do you have anything helpful to add to the discussion?

Yes I hate photo bucket. Take a look at this forum and many others. They've made many posts useless. I found his website and even shared a link so folks could see his great work.

John Thomas is very good at what he does. He is highly respected and recommended on other forums and FB groups. I have had work done by John and it was impeccable. He really brought my 607 clone upper assembly up to snuff. His work is spot-on and his turn-around time is very quick. BTW, The December issue of Firearms News will feature some of his work as it is a Retro Edition. This is how good he really is.
    "A Bad Day At The Range Is Better Than A Great Day Working"

USMC Force Recon 1978-1984
    US Air Force Res. 1995-2004 (Air Transportation)
    M16/AR15 shooter since 1978, gun collector and AR builder since 2004

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade04 View Post
    John Thomas is very good at what he does. He is highly respected and recommended on other forums and FB groups. I have had work done by John and it was impeccable. He really brought my 607 clone upper assembly up to snuff. His work is spot-on and his turn-around time is very quick. BTW, The December issue of Firearms News will feature some of his work as it is a Retro Edition. This is how good he really is.
    The photos on his page are amazing. I am glad I've heard about him.

"Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Just sent a package of parts off to John for an Israeli-type upper. I'll report back once I receive it. What I can say so far is that his comms are excellent and his prices are very reasonable.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567