Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

National 2 Gun League

From FB

http://www.facebook.com/mrgreentie/p...51189740733295

Mac MacDonald
    45 minutes ago
    National 2 Gun League coming in 2013!

I've partnered with a solid team and we are building a National 2 Gun league. Our official announcement will be March 17th, 2013. We will have a national classification system with classifier stages designed by shooters from a wide spectrum of shooting disciplines (3 Gun, Defensive and USPSA) some of them National and World Champions. The league will be rifle and pistol with a focus on the rifle with the pistol supplementing courses of fire. Classifiers will be rifle only, pistol only and a blend of both.

We already have two clubs in our beta program and will expand to 8 prior to our announcement. They are currently running matches under our draft rulebook and providing feedback.

Once I can give more details, I will. We will, out of the gate, have the most integrated software toolset in the history of shooting sports. I personally think, in 2012, we should have technology handling the mundane tasks enabling us to focus on the more important things.
    We've been toying with this on another forum. My take on 3 gun is,besides the cost, the shotgun takes the action out of action shooting as you are trotting along stuffing shells.

I'm not 100% certain on this,but the rifle classes will be very close to current USPSA/3gn set up,but Tac Irons will be just that,irons. Tac optics will treat RDS's and 1-4s/6s as equal because most stock AR's come with irons on them,zero it and your shooting 2gun. A Eotechs or base 1-Xx are around the same price from there.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    About time.
    FUNDAMENTALS: A crutch for the talentless

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I don't like shotguns and I've been waiting for 2 gun to start up... I'm glad it's finally happening!
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Really excited for this. The shotgun portion of 3 gun always turned me off a little. Would like to add this to the IDPA I'm just starting.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I'm down with this.

Feedback Score
    Two gun is a lot more fun, but if you want to shoot two gun.... just have a two gun match.

National organizations ruin most everything.
    Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans and must be that of every free state. - T. Jefferson

EVERYCITIZENASOLDIER.org

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    WUT? What shooting organization has been ruined by being national?

I like my competitions to have as objective of standards as possible so people arnt driving XXX of miles for a unknown set of rules and playing musical chairs with optics and gear. I also like competing in a big pond vs a small one,and comparing your classifiers on a world/national level is better then being the home town hero at the local outlaw match.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackknight View Post
    WUT? What shooting organization has been ruined by being national?

I like my competitions to have as objective of standards as possible so people arnt driving XXX of miles for a unknown set of rules and playing musical chairs with optics and gear. I also like competing in a big pond vs a small one,and comparing your classifiers on a world/national level is better then being the home town hero at the local outlaw match.
    I especially love having rules based on what is legal in California, kind of like my gas cans
    Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans and must be that of every free state. - T. Jefferson

EVERYCITIZENASOLDIER.org

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Well yeah L-10 is more pointless then revolver, I dont shoot that.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We maybe all shooting L10 again soon.

I am always a big fan of more shooting sports. Hopefully this goes the way of more shooting vs. less.

In anxious to see how we can get our local clubs started.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast