Thread: I'm willing to compromise with gun grabbers

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I'm willing to compromise with gun grabbers

I'll be happy to provide $2 background check for any private sales of my personal property firearms when they deliver Eric Holder and Company in shackles to stand trial for the part they played in the murder of American and Mexican citizens by his activity in illegal arms sales.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-34222_16...?asid=a7e065a7
    Last edited by tb-av; 12-18-12 at 19:54.

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    I'm willing to compromise that if the left says that guns aren't the answer to protecting our kids. The potus, Bloomberg, mcarthy, feinstein, etc can lead by example FIRST.
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

The AK guys are all about the reach around. - Garand Thumb.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    I'll be happy to provide $2 background check for any private sales of my personal property firearms when they deliver Eric Holder and Company in shackles to stand trial for the part they played in the murder of American and Mexican citizens by his activity in illegal arms sales.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-34222_16...?asid=a7e065a7
    Know your place citizen . . .

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" - Orwell.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18