Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Stabilizing Brace for AR15 Pistol "SB15"

temecula Guest
    very nice design. well done. but it looks like SBR

Feedback Score
    It does look like an SBR, but I can assure you that its' function and design are to assist those with limited mobility due to a handicap. Many, if not most of the emails I've received so far have said they would buy it for the aesthetic reason that you mention. Not sure what to say there, but I can assure you that the SB15 will help anyone shoot better when firing an AR pistol from the pistol position. Thanks for the feedback!

Alex

Feedback Score

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SB15 View Post
    It does look like an SBR, but I can assure you that its' function and design are to assist those with limited mobility due to a handicap. Many, if not most of the emails I've received so far have said they would buy it for the aesthetic reason that you mention. Not sure what to say there, but I can assure you that the SB15 will help anyone shoot better when firing an AR pistol from the pistol position. Thanks for the feedback!

Alex
    I'd say nothin else about it and sell them to folks as you intended it to be. Pretty neat design. I think it makes a nice addition to a, uh, pistol.

*MY line in the sand has long been drawn.
    And in today's world... it's sobering to look what ground is left in front of it*
    ---------------------------------------
    But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; - Ephesians 5:3

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I guess if the shooter had a disability, this could have a place. It is better than the "chin" stock we saw a few months back.
    "Restricting the rights of free and law-abiding Americans is not a solution to anything, and only makes government and its force more powerful."
    -Gary Johnson

Owner of Wildwood Custom Woodworking, F-Class Rifle Stock Builder

Feedback Score
    This looks like a great product for assisting shooters. Kudos and congrats! How can one get more info?

Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sixthofjune44 View Post
    This looks like a great product for assisting shooters. Kudos and congrats! How can one get more info?

Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm always available through IM's and will be glad to get you all of the info you need!

Alex

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Good luck.
    Ken Bloxton
    Skill > Gear

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have two friends who are veterans who would benefit from this, one is missing all of hos left arm up to the shoulder and the other is missing a good chuck of his left arm but still has limited use for some things.

I think it is a very intersting idea that could really hel people.

TED

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    If one were to fire this from the shoulder would it be "illegal" i would think merely firing your pistol from the shoulder does not now make your pistol a rifle?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    - - - - -
    Last edited by DTakas; 01-03-19 at 09:46.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast