Hi everyone,
I’m new to this forum, so I thought I'd give some info on my new project. I have been developing with the Chief Prosthetis at local Veterans Hospital a Stabilizing Brace (SB15) for the ar15 pistol, and a few other pistols that are similar in format, that I think all of us here will appreciate. The product is Patent Pending and I have attached the ATF Approval as well. I am a veteran and after 12 years of service and various deployments I have some mobility issues with my shooting hand and arm and the intent of the SB15 is to assist those with limited strength or mobility while shooting from the one-handed pistol precision stance or one handed supported stance. I think my product also finally gives some extra aesthetic value to the pistol version of the AR15. Attached are some pictures of the prototype that I sent to the ATF for their evaluation and approval. The actual version will be in Black, Sand and Olive drab and wont have any of the defects you see on the original.

I've already done a few range days with some wounded vets and will be doing it again towards the end of the month. If you're in the St. Petersburg area and want to participate let me know!

It would be nice to get some feedback from you guys!

Thanks

Alex