Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noveske N4 owners...........

Feedback Score

Noveske N4 owners...........

Questions for you Noveske N4 owners..........

How about some reviews regarding the N4.

Do the barrels have any spec markings on them like Colt barrels?

How do you guys like'm so far?

I'm thinking about getting one of the N4 basic upper assembly's for s**ts and giggles.
    “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” Isaiah 5:20

Feedback Score
    83 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGhostRider View Post

Do the barrels have any spec markings on them like Colt barrels?

How do you guys like'm so far?

I'm thinking about getting one of the N4 basic upper assembly's for s**ts and giggles.
    I have a N4 Light Carbine Low Profile and I'm quite happy. The barrel is marked X (Noveske symbol) MP 5.56 NATO 1/7.

Just a (subjective) observation, but the barrel doesn't seem to get hot as quickly as my issued Colt M4A1. I haven't run any tests to confirm this though.

Feedback Score
    Got to see my n4 light low profile this week. Still going through my states waiting period, but I was impressed with the rifles fit and finish, as well as the BCG, feed ramps, etc.
    NRA, SAF, MSI, and JPFO Member

Feedback Score
    83 (100%)
    Good point about the finish. Everything fits reasonably tight and the color is consistant. I had a Colt 6920 that had a bit of purplish tint. Not that this affected its performance, but if you're paying that much for a weapon then you expect a lot of attention to detail. The Noveske is that and then some.

Feedback Score

Noveske N4

I have a standard low profile and a low profile with VLTOR VIS. Both shoot MOA. They are made well and shoot excellent.

Feedback Score
    I had an upper converted to piston by LWRC.

Will probably make a thread about it in a little bit.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGhostRider View Post

Lots of pictures and info written up at the below link. If there is anything I missed in the review, or that wasn't covered by the other LEO/ instructor/ reviewer, feel free to ask. In short, its one carbine that I would grab as a "go to gun" without hesitation.

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...hread.php?t=67
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I have a Noveske N4 basic and LMT upper and IMO, the Noveske is worth the extra money. LMT is also GTG but I prefer the Noveske.

Feedback Score
    Hey Stick! Thank you for the link! And thank you to the rest of you guys for your replies, I appreciate them!

While I have considerable experience with ARs the number of vender's is overwhelming.
    Sometimes one just has to ask for some feedback.

Thanks again,
    TGR
    “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” Isaiah 5:20

Feedback Score
    I've got an N4 Light low profile and just had Grant install an N4 barrel on my 6721. I haven't had time to get to the range, but the Noveske is every bit as well made as my new manufacture Colt. The Noveske's fit and finish actually seems a little more consistent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast