Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: AK Enhanced Safety Levers

Feedback Score
    247 (100%)
    Thats been like that for a year. I too tried to get a Blackjack per Tim's suggestion, but no-dice. I do like the Krebs although I have not compared the two side-by-side.

Feedback Score
    Well guys, as a matter of fact, I took it upon myself to inquire with Randy at BJ about the SWIFT levers myself, and his exact reply to me was as follows:

"I can no longer get the Hungarian milled safety lever that I built them
    from. "

My question back to him, and to others "in the know" on this forum, would now be, "what is so special about a Hungarian milled selector lever"???
    I mean, I know Randy was making SWIFT levers for both STAMPED AND MILLED AK's, as the stamped variant had some type of "relief" cut/area on it, to apparently pass over one of the receiver rivet heads. I read somewhere on the net, that apparently the milled SWIFT variant WOULD work on a stamped gun, but it was much less user friendly, and just didn't work as efficiently as the stamped SWIFT lever.
    SO, as I was saying, is there ANYthing special about MILLED Hungarian selector levers? I wonder if they must be MILLED? Must they be Hungarian?
    I assume Randy was at least saying that his SOURCE for the selector levers dried up, but before I search for him another source, I need to know IF Hungarian levers are unique in any way?
    Finally, IF Randy is even willing, I would need to find a source for selector levers. At least enough to warrant him to have the desire to do maybe one last final run of these SWIFT levers maybe??? Dunno, this is not confirmed at this point. Just wishful thinking.
    Otherwise, I'm going Krebs Enhnaced Mk IV.

Does anyone here own BOTH the Krebs AND SWIFT? Is one preferable over the other? If so, then WHAT and WHY? etc, etc....
    Thanks to anyone who can help with comparison info, or info on the miled Hungarian selectors.
    "ROLL RIGHT SNIPER!"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456