Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The highest priced pmag I've seen so far...

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

The highest priced pmag I've seen so far...

Thought I would check the local store and see what things were looking like... Maybe get a mag... Then I saw the price.
    Attachment 14617

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Seriously!!

All this talk has got people going crazy, if you seriously are waiting till now to prepare than one deserves to pay this.

there isn't even a ban yet and people have gone off the deep end. If there is no ban than people will be sad the paid for that bullshit.
    "Courage is being scared to death ,but saddling up anyways" John wayne

NO BETTER FRIEND NO WORSE ENEMY

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guns-up.50 View Post
    Seriously!!

All this talk has got people going crazy, if you seriously are waiting till now to prepare than one deserves to pay this.

there isn't even a ban yet and people have gone off the deep end. If there is no ban than people will be sad the paid for that bullshit.
    Guy at the store said they were still flying off the shelf. I'm good to go, ish (we can always do more right?).

Feedback Score
    wow. thats about all you can say. am setting at around 35 or so pmags plus some gi mags. that should be plenty to feed the dd neveske, and colt. im here in oregon and there still selling for less then twenty. its the ammo thats impossible to fined. everyone is buying guns then scratching there heads because the just overpaid for a billy club that they dont have bullets for.

even 22lr is hard to fined. thats the one i love to shoot the most.

Feedback Score
    Or just buy GI mags while there still 12.95

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    lookat ebay lately? prices are outrageous, it's ridiculous!

Feedback Score
    Where can I get my hands on some Pmags?
    All the local stores here are out and most online places are
    backordered.

Feedback Score
    yea they are hi. i was on gunbroker and there are basic le6920 going for over $2000 im thinking about selling the one i bought last week for $1075. it would appear that fear has won and comon sense has fallen to the wayside. pretty soon condoms will be labled pre ban and sold for $100

Feedback Score
    Two weeks ago my buddy ordered a dozen Lancer AWM mags for some of us at work and paid 14.95@. Yesterday I get an email from the same dealer (S.P.A. or something like that) they were asking 21.95@.

Very few places aren't raising prices (Capitalism I guess). I just can't beleive the above posted price or some I've seen online.

Oh well, I gues my 30 various Lancers, P-mags, Fusil, and GI mags will have to do.

I wish I had a few to sell in the future. I can payoff my entire armory the way things are looking

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Some places will have to raise their costs. If it's projected your company is about to have its products banned and you were operating such that your profits would pay for things over a number of years, you're gonna have to change things to compensate for a potential critical failure. So some companies have hiked the price to around $25 per mag because of that.

It's absolutely amazing what power we give to people who intend to violate rights granted to us by our Constitution. In ye old days we'd have hung them by their necks and went to bed later feeling content for we had removed a traitor from the nation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast