Thread: Complete lowers BCM & DD (DD is now FS)

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Exclamation Complete lowers BCM & DD (DD is now FS)

I have (1 each) complete BCM & DD lower, BCM has less than 2 mags fired and the DD is not fired outside the factory, both have had uppers attached. I have duplicates of these, looking for another brand I don't already have. I would like to trade one or both for another quality FACTORY BUILT lower.
    I will sell the BCM for $975 shipped and insured, please email me with any questions, I will ship TYD to GA residents. Thnx in advance!

The BCM is TRADED, the DD is still available and FOR SALE.

Complete DD lower NO STOCK $825 Shipped and insured to FFL (FFL must accept from an individual)
    Stripped upper, BCG, CH and Pmag are NOT included.
    Disclosure: I removed the RE to install a UBR, I decided not to, the original RE was reinstalled. The End Plate and Castle Nut were replace with new ones and are not staked.

Looking for FACTORY BUILT Lower, i.e: LMT, KAC, ect... I will listen to other trades, NO JUNK!

NOT interested in:
    Spikes Tactical
    DTI
    CMMG
    Polymer lowers

The lowers will be TRADED/SOLD with A2 pistol grip, NO stock, Ambi-safety or KNS pins.

Stripped upper, BCG and CH are NOT included, they're attached to the lower for storage.

Shiny spots on the lower are oil, the lower has not been fired outside of the factory.
    Last edited by SICAR187; 01-12-13 at 22:43.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    BTT...