Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CA 2013 anti-gun legislation

Feedback Score

Re: CA 2013 anti-gun legislation

Why would you leave California now, in the next 5-6 decades and 37 trillion dollars they will have a high speed train, of course it won't be allowed to go over 65 because of safety concerns. Plus the tax on your ammunition will allow those who have made the journey to your great state from your southern neighbor to attend college and gain better health care and a big screen TV. If you leave your tax dollars won't enrich the life of some poor inter city mom and her 7 children. California needs you, the unions need you, Berkeley needs you!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tanktop View Post
    Why would you leave California now, in the next 5-6 decades and 37 trillion dollars they will have a high speed train, of course it won't be allowed to go over 65 because of safety concerns. Plus the tax on your ammunition will allow those who have made the journey to your great state from your southern neighbor to attend college and gain better health care and a big screen TV. If you leave your tax dollars won't enrich the life of some poor inter city mom and her 7 children. California needs you, the unions need you, Berkeley needs you!
    Boy, you are totally freaking hilarious! Very original too I might add.

There are a LOT of really good people in this state, but they are overwhelmed by the number of absolute morons who unfortunately breed and vote.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
    Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score

Re: CA 2013 anti-gun legislation

Quote Originally Posted by Inuvik View Post

There are a LOT of really good people in this state, but they are overwhelmed by the number of absolute morons who unfortunately breed and vote.
    P.S. I left Californistan just over a year ago, I am also fairly new to firearms, coincidence... I would love to have stayed and fought but I couldn't do it at the expense of my children's education and future. I continue to pray that the people of California will wake up... I digress... You are one your own, god speed! :'(

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Before I was into firearms and polluted by politics, my dream was to live in the bay area or San Diego. The people were friendly, well dressed, lots of history, awesome food, perfect weather and scenery. The economy is booming especially in the tech sector and one of my favorite past times was watching TechTV (still talk to Leo Laporte on a regular basis).

Then I learned about the laws...what a shame...I'm still sad I cannot live in California due to its politics and can only wish one day it will make the journey to more freedom.

Oh well, I settled for TX and can't be happier

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuvik View Post

Agreed.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nml View Post
    That is some scary shit right there.
    No. The REAL scary shit is the fact that every one of these will pass by a wide margin.

That is the scary shit.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by snowdog650 View Post
    No. The REAL scary shit is the fact that every one of these will pass by a wide margin.

That is the scary shit.
    Thats not a fact. They tried last year and we defeated it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by snowdog650 View Post

That is the scary shit.
    You got that right. I honestly don't even know why they bother with an assembly now. They should just walk whatever bills they want over to Moonbeam's desk so he can sign them. Put it to a vote so the 5 Republicans can vote no and have it pass any way?

California is a laughing stock and my career progression has taken me here once again. Unfortunately I've noticed many more californians moving to and ruining other states. Remember the Soviets weren't content to keep communisim in Russia, they had to export the revolution.
    I like franks & beans

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagunner View Post
    Thats not a fact. They tried last year and we defeated it.
    The difference is that last year there was no Sandy Hook or 2/3 Dem majority in both houses.

I think it will all come down to how willing Uncle Jerry is to use his veto pen (not just on gun issues, but taxes and other things too).
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
    Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Moonbeam vetoed one anti-gun bill last go around and that was because a similar law was going through the courts.
    I like franks & beans

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast