Quote Originally Posted by xrayoneone View Post
You got that right. I honestly don't even know why they bother with an assembly now. They should just walk whatever bills they want over to Moonbeam's desk so he can sign them. Put it to a vote so the 5 Republicans can vote no and have it pass any way?

California is a laughing stock and my career progression has taken me here once again. Unfortunately I've noticed many more californians moving to and ruining other states. Remember the Soviets weren't content to keep communisim in Russia, they had to export the revolution.
And this is why just saying "forget this state, I'm moving to a free state" doesn't work. The anti-gunners aren't saying "screw Texas and the rest of the gun loving south," no they want to take it over. They aren't content to just not own a gun or live in a place that doesn't allow gun ownership. They don't want anyone anywhere to own a gun.

California, New York, and a lot of the country may look bleak and like a lost cause for now, but the cause is only lost if people submit to the liberals or just run every time the left starts to takeover where they are living. They are pushing way beyond "reasonable" gun control and into territory that could lead to major court cases that will set them back years, or worse, an uprising. But it doesn't even take a majority of people to overturn laws. All it takes is one person and one person alone to file suit that their rights are being violated. Heller did it, so did McDonald.