Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Strike One by Arsenal

Feedback Score
    I have the suspicion that even if the compact model works well (with its ultra tall front sight) it will bring precious little/nothing over any other established design.

But people like to play with new things...

Feedback Score
    I don't think anyone will disagree that salient has fantastic marketing. This fact this is an updated version of the strike will not be common knowledge and this will be released as a brand new gun.

Half of America will know about this gun for 20 freebies given to the right people. The real question will be manufacturing capacity and distribution. Salient doesn't have the wide distribution network desirable for a production gun.

Salients bad rep is on modifying loosely made guns to tighter tolerances. Also insane wait times. Starting from the ground up I have more faith but I'm optimistic to a fault.

If the grip length is another Walther PPQ/VP9 not quite G19 length I think they screwed up.

When I buy a glock I have close to $750 after slight trigger upgrades, sights, mag Vickers mag release, butt plug and shipping. So the features for the price is awesome.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mig1nc View Post
    Did you check out the MAC video? He showed the Glock 19 sized compact. It looked very nice.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    No didn't get the chance, wouldn't work right on my phone for some reason.

Feedback Score
    A bit late, but I just now saw this. Even though I am the one who started this thread 4 years ago, I sort of lost interest in this gun. This is interesting though

http://www.recoilweb.com/recoiltv-gu...-a-108584.html

On this next link just watch the embedded video.

http://www.recoilweb.com/guns/

The most important change seems to be the sights. It now takes anything that fits a Glock Dovetail; smart. I think people were discussing that in this thread a long time ago.

Also the compact version. Again, good move. No idea if they are any good or not.
    I can't think of anything witty or profound to put here.

Feedback Score
    I'm not sure how well these guns are going to sell. I do want one of the Stryk-Bs, but that's not a competitive price over the Glocks.

Feedback Score
    The guns are still vaporware and have been for over a year. I don't think Salient Arms could manufacture paper bags on time with all the equipment, unlimited funds, and all the brown paper in the world. I'm not holding my breath that these ever make it to market in any quantity.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Apparently they are waiting on ATF for STRYK B and they indicate it's weeks until the first batch drops stateside.

They fixed some of my concerns with the STRYK One. Going with Glock sights is a positive plus. More compact design is appreciated as well.

I'll be checking it out once one lands on dealer shelves. I've always found the action intriguing.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Spec,

Where is that info that you posted coming from?
    You are a genuine toolbag if you have your EDC "loadout" in your signature line...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Magsz, Rain6 is a local dealer that posted a vid with an Arsenal rep a few days ago.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    Spec,

Where is that info that you posted coming from?
    It's been all over Instagram for weeks.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast