Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: E-Lander magazines

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

E-Lander magazines

Does any have any experience with the steel 30 round E-Lander magazines being sold by the Mako group?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Nope. But they do have a lot of these in stock. Big thread on them over at AR15 com.
    http://www.themakogroup.com/product_p/earm30%20w.htm
    Last edited by recon; 12-30-12 at 09:40.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    That's what stirred my interest. Another forum I'm a member of had a link to TOS. I'd never heard of e-lander before.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Being in stock and not a bad price they are looking pretty good to me....
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    I ordered 6 30 rounders last week. I have not got them yet. They posted some pictures of a lot of pallets of the mags to show that they are in stock.

With the limited options out there now, I figured it was worth a shot. I will let you guys know what I think once I get them this week, hopefully.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kcara View Post
    I ordered 6 30 rounders last week. I have not got them yet. They posted some pictures of a lot of pallets of the mags to show that they are in stock.

With the limited options out there now, I figured it was worth a shot. I will let you guys know what I think once I get them this week, hopefully.
    Once mine arrive, I will also post some results. I figured what the hell, I will give them a try, especially considering I can't find any anywhere else.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm funny in that I would rather have magazines that I know would work.

I'm sure someone will jump in and say they bought a bunch and they are great, but when it comes to magazines, there have been too many horror stories from manufacturers who were trying to be the newest greatest mag supplier. Don't get me wrong, I have no doubt those mags will sell right now.
    Last edited by Stickman; 12-30-12 at 13:40.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I bought some last week too. Planned to use them as range mags to save my others. Mine are not here yet either.

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I'm funny in that I would rather have magazines that I know would work.

I'm sure someone will jump in and say they bought a bunch and they are great, but when it comes to magazines, there have been too many horror stories from manufacturers who were trying to be the newest greatest mag supplier. Don't get me wrong, I have no doubt those mags will sell right now.
    Agreed, I'll stick with my GI mags with magpul followers or pmags.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I ordered a few last week. Haven't heard anything since I placed my order. Haven't received them yet.

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast