Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: E-Lander magazines

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    Well, I am invoice number 7184, so I hope to be seeing my order in the next week
    Wow... placed my order 1/5 and invoice number in the 10K range... So something like 1000ish people per day ordering mags... I'll be waiting until mid Feb I bet.

Feedback Score
    It appears that they have the mags but don't have the means to get them out quickly. Perhaps they should stop taking orders and catch up a little.

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wetidlerjr View Post
    Perhaps they should stop taking orders and catch up a little.
    Or hire a couple high school kids to come in on the weekend and package mags for shipment.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Or hire a couple high school kids to come in on the weekend and package mags for shipment.
    He'll I could use a PT job. They could pay me in magazines!
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    They could pay me in magazines!
    We'd probably get half the guys on the board to chip in with shipments if they'd pay us in "high capacity assault clips."

On a serious note I assume Mako is a rather small outfit and has been overwhelmed with orders. Hopefully you guys with outstanding orders will get your shipments without too much further delay. I also hope you're satisfied when they finally arrive.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCross View Post
    Wow... placed my order 1/5 and invoice number in the 10K range... So something like 1000ish people per day ordering mags... I'll be waiting until mid Feb I bet.
    My order was on 12/31 and I'm 7571.

That's a lot of orders!!! Internet forums are a wonderful tool. I credit M4C and TOS for most of this (and our govt).

Anyone have any word of brownells estimated PMag arrival date?

Feedback Score
    They posted on the FB page that they will have up to the 9000 range shipped by the end of the week. My order is in the 8400s.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoam View Post
    They posted on the FB page that they will have up to the 9000 range shipped by the end of the week. My order is in the 8400s.
    Thanks for the info- I don't have a facebook so I miss out on things like that.

10xxx on 1/6/13

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoam View Post
    Cool. Thanks for the update. I will not be able to shoot up 6 mags but I will run at least two through my gun and report back.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ccrn_csc View Post
    My order was on 12/31 and I'm 7571.

That's a lot of orders!!! Internet forums are a wonderful tool. I credit M4C and TOS for most of this (and our govt).

Anyone have any word of brownells estimated PMag arrival date?
    I have not heard on my brownells pmag order yet. I ordered on 1/4. It may be a while.

Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast