Page 18 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: E-Lander magazines

Feedback Score
    From the MAKO website:
    30 round E-Lander magazines are IN STOCK and we are receiving large shipments several times each week. Due to the overwhelming number of orders we are receiving on this product, we estimate orders will ship within 2 - 3 months. We are receiving magazine shipments daily, but we can only logistically ship so many magazines in any given day. Please do not contact us about the status of your order until at least 6 weeks after your order was placed. This applies to all orders placed after 1/16/13.
    Last edited by wetidlerjr; 01-18-13 at 22:54.

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    64 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wetidlerjr View Post
    From the MAKO website:
    **** that. That's way to long to wait after paying. They should not be charging credit or debit cards 2-3 months before shipping.
    Last edited by usmcvet; 01-18-13 at 23:09.
    For those who fought for it. Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wow thats some crazy wait times to be saying In stock. I know me and a few others here ordered on the 5th, mine says Processing: Ready to Ship. Hoping it makes it out int he next week or two. But yea, 2-3 months is nuts

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Sounds like there getting more orders than they can handle.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    64 (100%)
    I placed my order on 12-31-12.

This is the message i just found on their web site:

NOTE: This order has already shipped or has reached the final stages of processing. Therefore this order is no longer editable.

I was charged $106.59 on 01-03-13. I will give it until next week before asking for my money back. Not sure that will work well either.
    For those who fought for it. Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Maybe you've posted this already but do your closed slot mags take additional effort to seat?

I'll try mine this morning in a Colt.
    Tried it tonight. On mine they seem to set in just as easily as a loaded aluminum mag or early gen pmag does on a closed bolt. For me they all take a little force or slap of the hand to seat on a closed bolt.

I don't have any gen3 pmags to compare.

Feedback Score
    64 (100%)
    From their FB page.

The Mako Group We are shipping in the 7000 range this week as far as I know. 10 hours ago Like 2

My order number is 7585.

Page 18 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast