Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: E-Lander magazines

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    This is the EXACT same scenario as the SA80 mags during the last ban. I can remember modifiying those to get them to click in.

You can back order good USGI mags from brownells for less money. .. That's what I did. I'm not a big fan of vetting mags that are iffy.
    So wait, you don't even have these mags and you are complaining about them? I have 6 and there are no issues with mine. Just relax.
    Last edited by kcara; 01-28-13 at 13:34.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kcara View Post
    So wait, you don't even have these mags and you are complaining about them? I have 6 and there are no issues with mine. Just relax.
    I'm saying there's no ban in place. NO need to settle for garbage at a premium price. I'm perfectly relaxed and well stocked on GOOD mags. Thanks for the concern though.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So what's the highest order number that has shipped so far that we know of? Something like 7,5xx?

I'm saying there's no ban in place. NO need to settle for garbage at a premium price. I'm perfectly relaxed and well stocked on GOOD mags. Thanks for the concern though.

If you don't want to buy them...don't!

+ lol at telling him they are garbage when he owns them and you don't and seemingly never have.
    Last edited by Warp; 01-28-13 at 13:55.

Feedback Score
    Just got mine today, worked perfectly unloaded(seating and releasing). When I loaded it to 28 it required a slap to seat it (nothing crazy). At 30 it took a bit more to seat it as well as too much effort to release it with the mad release. It has a lot of spring tension but cycles rounds manually with no issues. I will leave mine loaded for a few days and see if it seats any easier. My Mag is marked M.D: 12/12. I only got one to see if they are worth it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wideglide View Post
    Just got mine today, worked perfectly unloaded(seating and releasing). When I loaded it to 28 it required a slap to seat it (nothing crazy). At 30 it took a bit more to seat it as well as too much effort to release it with the mad release. It has a lot of spring tension but cycles rounds manually with no issues. I will leave mine loaded for a few days and see if it seats any easier. My Mag is marked M.D: 12/12. I only got one to see if they are worth it.
    What was your order number/what day did you place the order?

Feedback Score
    My order 9*** ordered on 1/5 shipped today. I bought a few to try just because of threads like this. I have plenty of GI and Pmag. For the price I thought what the hell try em out.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    What was your order number/what day did you place the order?
    I ordered from 7.62 Precision on Jan. 9th order #760.

Feedback Score
    Yes. They failed me on the Bin Ladin Raid!
    Hey! I never owned an Olympic Arms gun either! But that doesn't mean I haven't observed enough to know not to make that mistake too!
    That's nice but not helpful.

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    Got my mags today the fit and drop is A+ in both my M&P 15 and DPMS. Tested full and empty, however I haven't run any rounds thru the guns with these mags as I still have a few days left in the whitetail season here don't want to spooky them too much. Based on the fit and finish I would order more if the wait wasn't so long.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tested View Post
    Got my mags today the fit and drop is A+ in both my M&P 15 and DPMS. Tested full and empty, however I haven't run any rounds thru the guns with these mags as I still have a few days left in the whitetail season here don't want to spooky them too much. Based on the fit and finish I would order more if the wait wasn't so long.
    Where is it whitetail season right now??
    Quote Originally Posted by skd_tactical View Post
    It's a shot in the dark ... I have a better chance of guessing when my wife will be mad for no reason.
    "If your not using an aimpoint, you need to take a ****ing piss test." -LAV

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast