Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: E-Lander magazines

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeGmoney View Post
    Damn I ordered on 1/6 and my order is 17xxx that's a lotta mags, like 18,000 in 24hrs
    Thats odd considering my order on the 11th was 126xx

Feedback Score

Re: E-Lander magazines

Received mine yesterday. Fully loaded they take the same force as a fully loaded pmag to seat in my Colt 6720. Same force when downloaded to 28 as a Pmag. Mine are 12/12 manufacture dated with the closed opening. Did not get to function test but as previously noted they are a very good looking mag and hopefully they function as well as they look.

Feedback Score
    I couldnt resist...with all the back orders..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEHMZZdSjCg

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by slamd095 View Post
    I couldnt resist...with all the back orders..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEHMZZdSjCg
    Beat me to it. I love the send-ups folks have put together using that clip.

Of course, my favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Ky1...ROBY7w&index=8

Now back to our regularly scheduled programing.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by boogergoo View Post
    LOLOL!! Yeah that's what I got out of it too.
    It mad me freaking laugh again. Well mine showed up a few days ago. In the mean time my wife did actually pay attention in November when she asked what I wanted for Christmas. I sent her a link to 44mag.com and asked for ten NMHTG 30's. My birthday was the 4th and I got the ten mags I was looking for. Plus 7 or the new PMags then the Elanders showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Boys... quit ordering this garbage.
    Mark is just looking out for us. Stick said much the same thing at the top of this thread, just a little more diplomatically
    Last edited by usmcvet; 01-29-13 at 09:46.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Edit.
    Last edited by Belloc; 05-11-13 at 18:05.
    "Do you need to be told that even such modest attainments as you boast of in the way of polite society will hardly survive the Faith to which they owe their significance?"
    T.S. Eliot, Choruses from the Rock

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    May have to give these a try.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
    Might as well chime in. There's a long running thread on TOS about these, btw. Thinking is, might be the uppers that are not running right w/ the mags.

Anyway, I got my order from 12/28 in finally. Opened one 20-rounder to try. Fit fine/dropped free in a S&W upper/lower. Only with a hard smack would it seat in a LRB Arms lower/LMT upper, and hard to pull back out. Tried that one time only ... Didn't cycle rounds through it.

Don't know about the others in the order. BTW, it seems that Mako has implemented a slight design modification to help; if reports back seem good, and shipping times improve, then I might send back for replacement.
    What is this design modification?
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Boys... quit ordering this garbage.
    Got any leads on some decent price Magpuls or USGIs for those out there looking? I have 25 Magpuls and a handful of USGIs so not in desperate need, just wondering where someone who needs some HQ mags can find them.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    Got any leads on some decent price Magpuls or USGIs for those out there looking? I have 25 Magpuls and a handful of USGIs so not in desperate need, just wondering where someone who needs some HQ mags can find them.
    Brownells.

http://www.brownells.com/magazines/r...7.aspx?ttver=2
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast