Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: E-Lander magazines

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Own them, don't own them, at this point it's pretty apparent they have tolerance and quality control issues. A little ribbing doesn't seem too inappropriate.

Feedback Score
    Stop quoting obscene posts. Just report them and let us handle them.

Voodoochild
    Last edited by Voodoochild; 01-31-13 at 18:58. Reason: Quoting obscene posts

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Has anyone tried canceling their back order? I can't remember if they charge your card upfront or not

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They charge upfront.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    For the RECORD...

I wouldn't buy these mags, BOYS!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    This has been an informative thread. I have six new in the wrapper. I put them away with my other mags last night. They are what they are. I didn't "need" them but I wanted them. I have a bit of buyers remorse but it's no big deal. I was irritated they charged my card a month prior to shipping and very quickly marked the order so that it could not be canceled because it was too far along. I even called my bank to see about canceling the order, but I used my debit card not a credit card. Go into this with your eyes open and make your own decisions. If I could have bought NMHTG's I would have been in for ten or twelve at pre craziness pricing.

I'd asked for 10 NMHTG 30's for Christmas. I didn't get them. So I ordered 6 of these. The NMHTG's were my birthday present in early January. Those are stashed away too. These ELanders could become training mags or used for trades at some time.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    Now the "ah shit" panic begins.....

What was supposed to be the next best mag, has been proven to be a "range only" mag at best.

I kinda have to agree with MarkM on this one. The facts here are clear. It sucks for those that took the chance on these.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeGmoney View Post
    Has anyone tried canceling their back order? I can't remember if they charge your card upfront or not
    Quote Originally Posted by thei3ug View Post
    They charge upfront.
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    For the RECORD...

I wouldn't buy these mags, BOYS!
    Looks like we were all typing at the same time.

Use a CC not a debit card and you might be able to cancel them. I could not cancle with Mako. This is the notice I had a few days after ordering:

NOTE: This order has already shipped or has reached the final stages of processing. Therefore this order is no longer editable.

I would not order again. If you don't have any mags or don't have enough then order some and make the modifications listed above.

Well I feel better: $90 for used USGI magazines:

http://www.gunsamerica.com/968450283...s_223_5_56.htm
    Last edited by usmcvet; 01-31-13 at 14:22.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Adler, the shop teacher from South Park
    Don't screw around! You kids screw around too much....!!
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    According to the industry rep on TOS, they are in the final stages of making a modification to the catch. Supposedly going through final testing on Sunday.

Apparently enough folks have bitched and they are working improvements. Nothing to be done with the massive amount in circulation, by at least they addressed it and made changes.

It has a nice fit and finish to it and looks to be a good mag as long as it doesn't need to be slammed in. Nice to see them responding to the consumer but time will tell if the fix works. Not that I'd be out a lot since they will hold value and if they suck I can still get out what I put in and get on the backordertrain for Pmags or USGI at reasonable prices.

Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast