Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: E-Lander magazines

Feedback Score
    I had ordered 5 from them around the 25 of dec... Ended up cancelling (thank god) one because they didn't actually charge me and didnt answer my emails and phone calls.

Good to know I dont need to worry about this.
    Everybody wanna be like mike!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Like the Pmag which has had any number of changes/ modifications/ reissues ?

New products have problems... this is typical... I for one am glad new products are coming to market.

If you don't want to deal with possible issues, don't buy new products, from any manufacturer, PERIOD.

(but that would stagnate the gun industry, so keep buying)

Quote Originally Posted by RMiller View Post
    Any NEW mag that needs modified to to work out of the bag is simply not up to par.
    Last edited by they; 02-03-13 at 01:28.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by they View Post

New products have problems... this is typical... I for one am glad new products are coming to market.

If you don't want to deal with possible issues, don't buy new products, from any manufacturer, PERIOD.

At least with the original PMag I could seat it into a lower without having to slam it in and didn't have it leave "bite" marks in my upper.

Feedback Score

This might have been true a decade ago when people were still figuring out the platform. That's no longer the case.

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)

Idk dude. I'm sure I remember NOT having to grind or file down my 2 original pmags to fit any AR's I've owned.

Or had them consistently misfeed.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Pmags had fitting issues in some undersized magwells. Solution? File them down. This was, however, with magwells that were much tighter than they should have been.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3O8Junkie View Post
    Im on the fence on these at this point.

I ordered them with nothing in hand and have had a few Pmag/USGI mag orders come through since. I think I am currently sitting on 25 mags with 30 more on back order and I just don't know if I can justify buying these at this point.

For what its worth I contacted Mako via their facebook page today and within 1 hour they responded that if I wanted to cancel they would refund my money immediately and cancel the order, it is set to ship mon/tues Order# 10,600 ish.
    Pretty sure I am going to cancel and just go Pmag/USGI now that they are becoming available again.
    I have a few of the 20 and 30-rounders. If you want to test them before your order ships (to see if you want to cancel your order), let me know - I can send one of each if you want. Just pay me my purchase price, plus $5 to cover shipping via USPS - let me know, via PM.

Then again, if it's set to ship so fast, might not be worth the effort!

(offer stands if anyone else is on the fence)
    Last edited by Caduceus; 02-03-13 at 08:09.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Well I have decided to cancel my order and order from buffer technologies. I sent an email a few days ago to cancel that basically stated I would like to cancel because I cannot justify the 3 month wait for magazines that do not work in 95% of the rifles on the market. Here is the response I got :

Your were clearly told about the wait before you placed your order.

These magazines work for 99% of people - the problems are being blown out of proportion by a few very vocal people.

Your order has been cancelled and you should see a refund within a week.

Thanks,
    Leah

The Mako Group
    Direct Line: 907-764-7205
    Headquarters: 631-880-3396
    dylan.saunders@themakogroup.com
    www.themakogroup.com

Israeli Special Forces Training in the US
    www.makodefense.com

Needless to say I think they are rather irritable at people for canceling.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    Well I have decided to cancel my order and order from buffer technologies. I sent an email a few days ago to cancel that basically stated I would like to cancel because I cannot justify the 3 month wait for magazines that do not work in 95% of the rifles on the market. Here is the response I got :

Your were clearly told about the wait before you placed your order.

These magazines work for 99% of people - the problems are being blown out of proportion by a few very vocal people.

Your order has been cancelled and you should see a refund within a week.

Thanks,
    Leah

The Mako Group
    Direct Line: 907-764-7205
    Headquarters: 631-880-3396
    dylan.saunders@themakogroup.com
    www.themakogroup.com

Israeli Special Forces Training in the US
    www.makodefense.com

Needless to say I think they are rather irritable at people for canceling.

Yes, we were clearly told about the wait. I, for example, was clearly told it could be up to 3 weeks before they shipped. It has been OVER three weeks and they are THOUSANDS of orders away from getting to mine.

They have no business being irritated with people for backing out once mako failed to hold up their end of the bargain, RE: Time to ship.

From what I have observed I do believe they are correct in their assessment that the problem is being blown out of proportion by a vocal few...sometimes a vocal few who haven't even used one of the mags themselves, lol
    Last edited by Warp; 02-04-13 at 10:58.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I was ready to wait until the buffer technologies deal came through. I called them this morning and he assured me that they have plenty for order.

Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast