Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: E-Lander magazines

Feedback Score
    If you need to contact us for any reason, change of address, order that did not arrive, cancellation, etc., please email me directly. Because of my location, I am free from packing and shipping orders, so I can make sure that you get taken care of.

Calling is currently problematic, since we are currently getting multiple calls at any given time - it is impossible to answer all of them. If you do call, please leave a message, but email is still the best way to contact us at this time.

Feedback Score
    Mako, thanks for stepping up and explaining the issues. The fact that you revised the mags after the feedback shows that you are a good company.

I am happy with my mags. I will vouch for the quality of the mags.

I see a lot of posters saying that they will buy nothing but PMAGS. Good for you. Others can choose options such as Mako and they will be fine.

Feedback Score
    By the way, we are not primarily a retail company. We generally do almost all sales through distributors and local dealers, which is what we prefer. We were never set up for massive numbers of small orders, so we have had a bit of a bumpy road expanding and changing to take care of these orders.

We had orders for hundreds of thousands of magazines from our distributors, and we would have preferred to just ship the mags out by the pallet load to these guys, but we realized that the end user was paying inflated prices in the end, so we chose to do the harder thing and hold off the distributors while we sold directly to the end users. This has not been easy, but I think it has been worth it. We did not raise our prices, and we will not, and this has also kept the resale price down on these magazines.

We have hired more people, switched personnel around, installed new software, and got the site changed so that it does not charge cards before orders ship.

If you order, be sure to use the coupon code M4C for the m4carbine.net discount and FREE-GRND for free shipping on orders over $99.
    Last edited by TheMakoGroup; 02-13-13 at 17:56. Reason: Edit for grammar

Feedback Score
    TheMakoGroup, thank you for posting these informative messages.

Joe Mamma
    "Reliability above all else"
    NRA Certified Pistol and Rifle Instructor, Life Member
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Beretta & Sig Sauer Certified Pistol Armorer
    Colt Certified 1911 & AR-15/M16/M4 Law Enforcement Armorer

Feedback Score

E-Lander Mags

This morning I sent an email to E-Lander about the problems I am having with their mags and I received a reply that stated " Thank You " That is the reply in it's entirety.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Elander

Contact them via facebook. You will get a quick reply that way.

Feedback Score

E-Lander

Just received a response from Seffy ENGLANDER who stated he contacted MAKO to address my issues and to alert him if they do not reply.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FIRST TIME View Post
    This morning I sent an email to E-Lander about the problems I am having with their mags and I received a reply that stated " Thank You " That is the reply in it's entirety.
    Please email me.

Edit: Never mind, just got to your email in my inbox - answering now. Do please forward the "thank you," message to me though.
    Last edited by TheMakoGroup; 02-14-13 at 14:12. Reason: Just got to you email

Feedback Score

My E-Lander Mags

Got a hold of Dylan from Mako and he is taking care of my issues. Mags will be returned and replaced with the new ones. A pic of the new mags was sent so there would be no confusion. The new mags are engraved in place of the printing on the problem mags. Thanks to Dylan and Mako.
    John

Feedback Score
    Has anyone received their mako order lately and have an update on what order number they are shipping out at the moment? I'm in the 1500's...ordered a month ago and if my brownells back orders get here sooner or at the same time I will most likely regret the order given the feedback in this thread. Thanks

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast