Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: E-Lander magazines

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Rhino View Post
    Has anyone received their mako order lately and have an update on what order number they are shipping out at the moment? I'm in the 1500's...ordered a month ago and if my brownells back orders get here sooner or at the same time I will most likely regret the order given the feedback in this thread. Thanks
    Your best bet is asking on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-M...9361538?v=wall

I see people with orders in the 10,000s asking about their status so I would guess you're still weeks, if not months, from receiving your order.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerret View Post
    Your best bet is asking on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-M...9361538?v=wall

I see people with orders in the 10,000s asking about their status so I would guess you're still weeks, if not months, from receiving your order.
    Thanks for the update, I love technology but still refusing to sign up on Facebook...I know I'll make an ass of myself somehow if I do. I may cancel the order. Given that they basically said they'd prefer not to deal with retail compared to distributors, mako may even prefer that.

Feedback Score

E-LANDER

From speaking with Dylan at Mako Group they decided to sell retail because some of their wholesalers were jacking up the prices. They received no mark up from E-lander so they were trying to hold the line on the price gouging. REV3 mags are being sent in place of those of us who had problem with mag seating with or without and open or closed bolt or full mag

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Gents, take the cross-forum drama back to it's original venue, or to PM.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Gents, take the cross-forum drama back to it's original venue, or to PM.
    Thank you.

Feedback Score

E-LANDER MAGS

Anyone wishing to see pic of the REV3 E-Mag just email me. The pic is a little blurry but you can see in place of the paint or whatever it is now etched or stamped
    John
    Last edited by FIRST TIME; 02-17-13 at 06:35.

Feedback Score

Re: E-Lander magazines

Quote Originally Posted by FIRST TIME View Post
    Anyone wishing to see pic of the REV3 E-Mag just email me. The pic is a little blurry but you can see in place of the paint or whatever it is now is etched
    John
    John,
    Could you email me the photo please. Xxxxxxc. I tried emailing Dylan as well to get my mags exchanged for the revised edition but the email I have for him is invalid. Could you give me his info in the email as well. Thanks a ton
    Cory
    Last edited by Iraqgunz; 02-17-13 at 13:45. Reason: Do not post personal information in the open.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I ran 90 rounds through one E-lander mag dated 12/12 and it feed all rounds at rapid fire. Though I know this is a negligible sample size. I did sell the other ten mags because of their inability to be pushed to seat on a closed bolt, even loaded to 28rds. They did not want to break in they way aluminum D&H mags would. Also there is almost a 4oz difference in weight between the steel E-landers and the lighter aluminum USGI mags, adding about two extra pounds on a full load out.

It is at least good to hear Mako is fixing the problem. I probably would have kept them if they would have seated properly.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So I cancelled my order with Mako Group on Feb 5. I received an email that same day (Feb 5) saying my order was cancelled and I would get a refund within a week.

I scoured my card today. Still no refund.

Feedback Score
    I had two orders and cancelled only one...got an email on Feb 11 and had the credit on my card on Feb 14. I'd email Dylan.saunders@themakogroup.com
    Last edited by Easy Rhino; 02-17-13 at 14:20.

Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast