Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: E-Lander magazines

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: E-Lander magazines

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    Grand58742, thank you for taking the time to post a useful and helpful review.

Also, I shippedy original order of E-landers back for replacement on this past Saturday and got a notification today that they are shipping me the new version (mags en route).
    Who did you contact for an RMA number? I have had some troubles with one of their 40-rd mags and would like to return it.

Sent from my Torque using Tapatalk 2
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Who did you contact for an RMA number? I have had some troubles with one of their 40-rd mags and would like to return it.

PM Sent!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by inbowhunter713 View Post
    PM Sent!

Thank you.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    My re-shipment of the new revision arrived today. All magazines date stamped 04/2013. Will have to try next weekend, I work this weekend.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    My re-shipment of the new revision arrived today. All magazines date stamped 04/2013. Will have to try next weekend, I work this weekend.

My training partner had some at the range today and the two that we tried out worked as they should.
    I haven't had any issues with my old version mags from them, but I've only been using them in my FS2000.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I finally managed to try one of my Gen I mags with 300BLK subsonic. No issues with feeding or the bolt locking open when empty.

Feedback Score
    I had 5 Elander mags, manf. date of 12/12. I had numerous failures to feed, double feeds, etc. I was offered the chance to mail them to Alaska for replacement. I had no idea how long the new ones would take to arrive, so I decided to try something first.

I replaced the Elander white followers with some extra Magpul followers. I had to shave a bit from the left side of the Magpuls in order for the them to clear the Elander's mag release indentation, but it only took about a minute per mag, and they travel smoothly with no binding or catching.

I emptied two of the problem mags, and they worked fine. I'll try the other three soon.

EDIT: All mags have been tested with the modified Magpul followers, and I experienced no issues with them at all.
    Last edited by 1911-A1; 03-01-14 at 14:55.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445