Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: E-Lander magazines

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The curve on that magazine looks... different from a standard GI magazine. It may be the photo, though.

Feedback Score

RE: E-lander mags

I just ordered a couple to try out. I have Pmags and USGI and even a couple of the Pro Mag 42 rounders in desert tan. What the heck with with the inflated price and lack of availability of most magazines now I figured I would test out a couple. My friend and local dealer had a couple 30rd Pmags hanging on the wall for $60.00! He's even sold a crap load of 30rd Tapco AR mags for $30.00 a pop. In fact he only had about 4-5 beat to crap surplus USGI 30 rounders left a couple days ago for yes, $30.00 a pop. Two weeks ago he had over a 100. So at the price and avilability it's wort a test run. Who knows what the future hold as the minions in Washington are hard at work. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Feedback Score
    I made the mistake of waiting till this madness started to finish up my 5.56 build and have exactly 0 mags for my rifle.

I am going to grab 10 of these just in case and backorder from DSG for some Pmags. The price is right and I can't see sitting around during a (potential) ban with nothing to practice/train with.
    Worse comes to worse they are range mags, and I will steal some Pmags from my special lady friend.

For what its worth after stocking up on mags for my N6 the prices on 5.56 mags seems pretty reasonable..

7.62 Precision is charging $55 for shipping.

Mako is charging $0 with code FREE-GRND and also use the code JERK for 5% off total order cost.
    Last edited by 3O8Junkie; 01-06-13 at 20:20. Reason: adding info about shipping prices

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyyr View Post
    The curve on that magazine looks... different from a standard GI magazine. It may be the photo, though.
    I just got my 6 on Friday. The curve is the same as a usgi mag.

I am happy with the quality of the mags. I will know more once I use them on the range soon. Mako is a stand up company who did not raise their prices. I respect that.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kcara View Post
    I just got my 6 on Friday. The curve is the same as a usgi mag.

I am happy with the quality of the mags. I will know more once I use them on the range soon. Mako is a stand up company who did not raise their prices. I respect that.
    How do they snap into your rifle? Any tightness or additional force required?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    How do they snap into your rifle? Any tightness or additional force required?
    . They are a little tight but I expect they will loosen up with some use at the range.

Feedback Score
    Even for those of us who stocked up like me, it's nice to have a few more. The future is too uncertain to not welcome an opportunity to buy more 30 round mags.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Just put my order in.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I ordered a few on the 31st and still haven't received them. What's the turn-around time with these?

Feedback Score
    Website is saying 4-6 weeks now.. Pretty loose with the "not back ordered" statements that's for sure!

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast